Bad
Good

This school has renewed my faith in teaching as a profession. I had been really discouraged by our last public school experience (in a school that was supposed to be one of the best in that district). After a year at Franklin, I can't really believe the difference. The principal at this school is absolutely awesome. He is very engaged, and a calm presence, who seems to be constantly working on making the school the best - educationally- that it can be. The teachers really care about each kid in each class. I have seen them go above and beyond to make sure they are catching problem areas for kids and help them excel. It is a smaller school in a suburban district. It gets all the benefits of a suburban district, but feels like a small town school. The specials (library, music, art) are also incredible. The types of creative projects and opportunities offered to kids which supplement what they are learning in the class is amazing. I mean, we actually have an art teacher! It is not perfect, but if I ever question why we moved, I think about the education my kids are getting at Franklin and I know we are in the right place.

Definitely the best of the best! They do an amazing job teaching to the individual child and helping them succeed.

Franklin is a great elementary school. We were new to the district at the end of last year and this year, the 2013-14 school year, we have two children attending Franklin. Our oldest came from a school in another state with a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 and since she began attending Franklin, we've seen a dramatic improvement in her academic performance. There is a genuine feeling of kindness and caring from all of the staff. They really seem to know how to keep the children focused on school. Franklin really sets high standards for how every elementary school should be. I would recommend this school to anyone looking to move into the area.

This school needs improvement. It used to be a good school, but I think they got too confident.

We love everything about the school. It is not only your child's teacher that is involved with your child but every adult in the building at Franklin Elementary give their time and attention to your child. I don't think I have been to a better school with a staff so caring about every student in the building. They even make sure the younger sibiling feel welcome and excited about being at their school. We will miss being at Franklin as we had to transfer to a new school. It seems to be the best Elementary school in the Liberty district (we have been to a couple of them). It is a very close family at this school and everybody is treated that way. There is great communication throughout the building and we could not say enough good things about the staff. We honestly will miss Franklin and their staff.

I cannot tell you how impressed we have been with the teachers and principal at Franklin. They are truly a dedicated group of educators. We were thrilled when a phone call came from school offering our son additional instruction that would improve his test taking skills and mastery of language arts skills. Every teacher at Franklin volunteered their time before school to give kids the extra instruction they need. Even the principal worked with a group of students each week before regular school hours. Franklin Elementary School is the finest school in Liberty.

We moved to Liberty at the beginning of this school year. Franklin Elementary is a great small neighborhood school with an excellent teaching staff. We feel fortunate that our daughter is able to attend a stellar public school (to which she can walk!).

Last modified Franklin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.