Posted February 09, 2014
Definitely the best of the best! They do an amazing job teaching to the individual child and helping them succeed.

Posted January 19, 2014
Franklin is a great elementary school. We were new to the district at the end of last year and this year, the 2013-14 school year, we have two children attending Franklin. Our oldest came from a school in another state with a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 and since she began attending Franklin, we've seen a dramatic improvement in her academic performance. There is a genuine feeling of kindness and caring from all of the staff. They really seem to know how to keep the children focused on school. Franklin really sets high standards for how every elementary school should be. I would recommend this school to anyone looking to move into the area.

Franklin Elementary School 1

Posted September 12, 2013
This school needs improvement. It used to be a good school, but I think they got too confident.

Franklin Elementary School 0

Posted August 26, 2009
We love everything about the school. It is not only your child's teacher that is involved with your child but every adult in the building at Franklin Elementary give their time and attention to your child. I don't think I have been to a better school with a staff so caring about every student in the building. They even make sure the younger sibiling feel welcome and excited about being at their school. We will miss being at Franklin as we had to transfer to a new school. It seems to be the best Elementary school in the Liberty district (we have been to a couple of them). It is a very close family at this school and everybody is treated that way. There is great communication throughout the building and we could not say enough good things about the staff. We honestly will miss Franklin and their staff.

Franklin Elementary School 0

Posted June 10, 2009
I cannot tell you how impressed we have been with the teachers and principal at Franklin. They are truly a dedicated group of educators. We were thrilled when a phone call came from school offering our son additional instruction that would improve his test taking skills and mastery of language arts skills. Every teacher at Franklin volunteered their time before school to give kids the extra instruction they need. Even the principal worked with a group of students each week before regular school hours. Franklin Elementary School is the finest school in Liberty.

Posted April 17, 2007
We moved to Liberty at the beginning of this school year. Franklin Elementary is a great small neighborhood school with an excellent teaching staff. We feel fortunate that our daughter is able to attend a stellar public school (to which she can walk!).

Posted November 04, 2005
Liberty School District in my mind is the best public school district in KC, hands down. My daughter is in her last year at Franklin and I cannot say enough about the quality of education that she has received then. My only regret is that my son will not be able to attend since the move outside of Liberty, but at least he will still be in the district. Franklin is a school that others should emulate...go Franklin!

Posted September 25, 2004
Liberty Schools are the best. Franklin is amazing. My child is incredibly fortunate to have had this school experience.

Posted November 10, 2003
Franklin is the best kept secret in Liberty. It is a true neighborhood school, built in 1939. It keeps its historic feel with strong community support. Franklin teachers and Principal have a strong bond with each other and lots of school pride and it shows in how they teach. Franklin is a wonderful school in all areas.

Franklin Elementary School
201 West Mill, Liberty, MO  64068
Last modified Franklin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top