Bad
Good

Ridgeview rocks! The teachers, staff, principal have a genuine concern for the childrens best interest.

My child went to Lewis and Clark , then boundary changes moved her into Ridgeview. I must say I was'nt thrilled about the boundary change, but was truly satisfied with the 5th grade teacher she had. The staff was very welcoming and supportive of students excellent educational exsperience. My child was encouraged to excell into many programs of her interest. Thank you all at Ridgeview.

I am extremely satisfied with the standard of care provided to my child at Ridgeview Elem. He is making progress in every area. The teachers sincerely care about the students and the students learn much about compassionate cooperative learning. General rating systems are helpful, but education is not one-size fits all. Consider how your child is developing in all areas: including his social, emotional (coping) skills. I don't expect Ridgeview to be everything to my child that is my responsibility. But, Ridgeview has partnered with me to raise a well-rounded child. Thank you.

I have a daughter in 1st grade at Rideview, and I just think it's a fabulous school. It really upsets me that it received the lowest score for Liberty Schools, but a 7 is still great. My daughter's teacher is loving, creative and all around wonderful. They do great activities and different kinds of learning. I especially love everything my daughter learned about Martin Luther King Jr. I'd honestly recommend this school to anyone

Last modified Ridgeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.