Bad
Good

Posted September 14, 2011
Ridgeview rocks! The teachers, staff, principal have a genuine concern for the childrens best interest.

Posted July 10, 2011
My child went to Lewis and Clark , then boundary changes moved her into Ridgeview. I must say I was'nt thrilled about the boundary change, but was truly satisfied with the 5th grade teacher she had. The staff was very welcoming and supportive of students excellent educational exsperience. My child was encouraged to excell into many programs of her interest. Thank you all at Ridgeview.

Ridgeview Elementary School

Posted June 25, 2008
I am extremely satisfied with the standard of care provided to my child at Ridgeview Elem. He is making progress in every area. The teachers sincerely care about the students and the students learn much about compassionate cooperative learning. General rating systems are helpful, but education is not one-size fits all. Consider how your child is developing in all areas: including his social, emotional (coping) skills. I don't expect Ridgeview to be everything to my child that is my responsibility. But, Ridgeview has partnered with me to raise a well-rounded child. Thank you.

Posted January 25, 2008
I have a daughter in 1st grade at Rideview, and I just think it's a fabulous school. It really upsets me that it received the lowest score for Liberty Schools, but a 7 is still great. My daughter's teacher is loving, creative and all around wonderful. They do great activities and different kinds of learning. I especially love everything my daughter learned about Martin Luther King Jr. I'd honestly recommend this school to anyone

Ridgeview Elementary School 2

Posted August 05, 2006
My child attended two other Liberty Elementary Schools prior to attending Ridgeview due to the district's rezoning each school's boundary. I feel that Liberty has a very strong district, but Ridgeview needs help in many area compared to the other schools; specifically with keeping in communication with the parents. There was a specific incident that happened in which I spoke with the vice principal. She was suppose to get back with us, but NEVER did! Also at the other schools my child had homework 2 or 3 times a week where as with Ridgeview, they had homework only a handful of times a quarter (once every 2 months or so) I love Liberty and its schools, but had I known what Ridgeview was like when I bought my house I would have made sure to have bought a different house in another Liberty school's boundary.

Ridgeview Elementary School 4

Posted October 06, 2005
Ridgeview is a terrific school with terrific teachers. My son has done very well academically due in part to the wonderful teachers. Strings is available in 5th grade. They have a great art teacher and reading is stressed heavily! Parent involvement is extremely high at this school! A+++

Ridgeview Elementary School
701 Thornton, Liberty, MO  64068
Last modified Ridgeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.