Bad
Good

If you're looking for a school district with very little diversity, this is it! Community involvement does not exist here - it's more of a dictatorship! They're losing that "small town" feel. Teachers are inept and students pay the price! Can't wait for the day that we can move away from here! I feel bad that we decided to move here - my kids are seriously lacking!

I loved my experience at Lone Jack High School, I learned alot in my years there and the teachers were superb and very helpful, thanks to them and several other key people in my life I have turned out somewhat sucessful. After a couple of learning years after high school as well

The quality of academic programs varies and the students suffer. It has also been my specific experience that this district turns the other cheek when their teachers do not act professional.

Last modified Lone Jack High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.