Macks Creek, MO

Macks Creek High School 1

Posted June 30, 2014
This is the worst school I ever went to. When I came to this school they were so far behind that I had to take a math class that I already passed! They have an A plus program, but you have to of been at the school for 4 years, which is unfair to students that moved there and its the only program that they offer. For a final in science class we had to build a tower which had nothing to do with what we learned all year and it was unfair to students who tried all year and don't know how to build when they got C's. Some teachers give assignments late and expect us to turn it in on time. They also don't handle the bully situation in the elementary well. Some Teachers mark down students for what they had to say on opinion assignments. The school sometimes gave us a sandwich and some pretzels which is unfair to parents that have to pay full price on food. No one cares about the track team. They didn't announce any accomplishments they made. Baseball, basketball and prom is what they revolve around. Even the teachers get obsessed into it. Even with the lack of activities they should try to care about each of them.

Macks Creek High School 4

Posted April 29, 2014
Macks Creek school is a nice small town school where everyone knows everyone. The teachers are hardworking and care about their students. It definitely has a family feeling where the teachers watch out for the students. The class sizes are small and allow for more individualized attention. My children went to this school since first and third grade and have since graduated and have gone on to university. With the problems of the big city I would pick this small town school over the city any day-a place where my children are known by all faculty and where they are protected from a lot of the big city influences.

Posted December 11, 2009

Posted October 03, 2009

Posted April 20, 2009
I love the school located in Macks Creek. It's a nice little town with kids that are friends with everyone. Everyone gets along. My child learned so much there. She didn't want to move but her father has a traveling job. Hopefully she can go back to graduate from Macks Creek. We would love nothing more.

Posted May 31, 2004

Macks Creek High School
245 State Rd North, Macks Creek, MO  65786
Last modified Macks Creek High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Macks Creek High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top