Malden High School 5

Posted January 17, 2008
If I had any doubts about the quality of Malden High School, they were dismissed after talking with parents and students of other local high schools. Behavior such as I was told would not be allowed at MHS and I am grateful for administration, staff and school board that issues discipline based on procedure and law. I feel we have great parent involvement and there is a good range of activities offered to students, leadership is strong and teacher quality is high.

Malden High School 0

Posted January 17, 2008
New administrators have done a wonder job of discipline both in the halls and at events. Their security camera system and the alternative school have also eliminated a lot of problems too. My kids go there and love it.

Malden High School 0

Posted August 06, 2007
I have attended Malden school for about all my life, and i think that all the school thinks about is the gym and the football and basketball. when it comes to protecting the students, the do poorly of it. i hat it and that is the reason i am moving. they have unfair judgement and rulings when it comes to disciplining!!

Malden High School 3

Posted February 13, 2007

Malden High School 4

Posted January 02, 2007

Malden High School 5

Posted March 17, 2005
- a former student
I attended Malden up until my senior year. While the Arts is sometimes not given the credit it deserves, the ability for the student to achieve in the field of fine arts is certainly accessible. I graduated from a prestigious fine arts academy in the U.S. I can say that any opportunity I wanted was made available to me during the course of my education at Malden. The faculty (including the administrators) couldn't have been more supportive! The Arts is up and coming in this school - I cite their numerous talent awards at Beta Conventions, both on the state and national level - as well as favorable comments at previous Solo/Ensemble competitions. I found many teachers willing to go the extra mile for their students and their work should not be slighted.

Malden High School 3

Posted April 21, 2004
- a former student
I graduated from Malden High School as well. This school is not run by sports airheads. We have for the most part, genuine administrators as well as school board members. I will agree to however, that the arts program is most often put on the back burner unlike many other areas. If the school would put more emphasis on fine arts in education, they would probably see test scores rising, and more importantly, a students love for the arts.

Malden High School 1

Posted January 29, 2004
- a former student
I graduated from Malden High, and after visiting with some of the teachers for college, I see no improvement. The school is ran by 'sports loving' airheads. They have cliques that run all the other teachers down. They never support the Arts like music or art. The principals as well as the administrators need to be dealt with as soon as possible.

Malden High School
505 Burkhart St, Malden, MO  63863
Last modified Malden High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Malden High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top