Marceline, MO

Walt Disney Elementary School 4

Posted May 26, 2014
I go to this school and read high above my grade level... My teacher is very nice to us and all of the clubs, such as , STEP. Is very exciting. I would highly recommend this school for your child/children.,

Walt Disney Elementary School 4

Posted July 03, 2012
Both of my children have attented and have excelled in all subjects. My forth grader is reading on a ninth grade level, as well as being ahead of the state average in all other curriculum. The STEP program is also a great contribution to further their education. The teachers and staff are always willing to help out with any questions or concerns. I would highly recommend this school.

Walt Disney Elementary School 0

Posted September 15, 2007
We have been at this school for 3 years, and the teachers are great, and they work well with the tutors and everyone involved. They have many clubs for young ones. They could use some more sports activities with the elementary. We really like it and would recommend it.

Walt Disney Elementary School 2

Posted June 21, 2004

Walt Disney Elementary School
420 East California, Marceline, MO  64658
Last modified Walt Disney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walt Disney Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top