Posted April 24, 2014
My 7 years old son goes to this school and I really love this school. Before he started going to there, I didn't think we could find a more suitable school. The teachers really care about their students and they try to make sure that they are understanding what is being taught to them. They even keep the parents involved in what's going on in the classroom. I don't even feel ashame for asking questions and telling them what my concerns are. I'm so glad that my family and I moved to this area. I know that my kids are in good hands while they are at school.

Posted January 30, 2014
I have to say everyone does have their own opinion. I drop my child off at school in the morning and I still amazes me that the principal will be out there greeting the children as they are getting out of the car. She is always friendly. I have lived here for 30 years and I also went to school here K-12 . My child and I both really like her teacher. The staff at Hubble are very nice and very helpful. I love the new security at the school this new addition to the school has made me feel a lot better about sending my child to school period. I like how not just anyone can just walk in the school with out talking to the staff in the office. I believe if you have a good open communication with your child's teacher then you will have a great experience with all the schools. Overall I really like this school.

Posted February 06, 2013
I have been around the block and know what is good and what is bad. This community is very fortunate to have a school like Hubble to get their kids off to a good start. The staff at this school is of high quality and integrity. It is very hard to please all people all the time hence some of the negative reviews I have just read. It is usually a fellow parent that did not get their way or one that has too much pride to admit their child may need additional help. My children have just moved on to the next levels(Webster and Shook) and the entire district seems to be very good. So far I prefer Hubble over the other ones but they have been very good overall. I give them high marks. FYI, I have no experience with the High School yet.

Edwin P. Hubble Elementary School 1

Posted November 13, 2012
We have lived here for 15 years, Hubble started as a wonderful school, when they hired the present principal it has went down hill FAST! I do have to say, however, there are only a handful of teachers that I personally endorse, and the rest are not worth it. They are demeaning towards the kids and make them sick to go to school in the mornings. The office ladies are RUUDE and think they are above you. The principal wants nothing to do with the parent, and when you have a complaint about a teacher, is quick to blame the child. I recently bought lunch for my child class and was asked 13 questions before I was allowed to go to the classroom, in which they were already notified by the teacher. I also am a volunteer and have had my background check! The office ladies at the school have known me for 13 years, but yet still we as parents are treated like lowlifes. Its very disapointing to have to send your child you love so much to a school they hate. At least they are only there for two years. They other school, while have some faulty teachers, otherwise have wonderful leadership! If you were planning on moving here, I would strongly consider homeschooling until 2nd grade!

Edwin P. Hubble Elementary School 0

Posted January 15, 2008
I have not been to happy with this school. The people that work there except for a small few are not to friendly. The office ladies seem to always have a good conversation going between the both of them that they forget that they are working and leave you standing and waiting. Over all we are moving. The people from this town love this school, but if you are not from here, then they are not very welcoming.

Posted June 13, 2004
my daughter only went there for a few months, but she loved it!! her teacher was really nice. she misses all of her friends she met there.

Edwin P. Hubble Elementary School
600 North Locust St, Marshfield, MO  65706
Last modified Edwin P. Hubble Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1
Edwin P. Hubble Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top