Shook Elementary School 4

Posted October 26, 2004
We recently moved to Marshfield, and our children have attended schools in both Springfield, MO and San Jacinto, CA. Compared to the other districts they've attended, this district has done the most to help both of my children. For my Learning-Disabled son, they have given him more time and one-on-one attention for each area he struggles with than any other school he's attended to date. For my gifted child, they have challenged him and given him opportunities to show what he is truly capable of. Because the school is made up of only 4th and 5th graders, the boys are surrounded by their peers and have had good social development as a result. I am very happy with the way things have gone so far this year, and I wish all school districts could be this attentive.

Shook Elementary School 5

Posted August 25, 2003

Shook Elementary School
180 State Hwy Dd, Marshfield, MO  65706
Last modified Shook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shook Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top