Maryland Heights, MO

Mckelvey Elementary School 3

Posted May 31, 2014
It is just good School but I don't like a Particular student going To Fifth grade with my daughter. any way I loved Mrs. Savel she is a great Teacher I. I would recommend McKelvey they have done great now my daughter knows more than me!

Mckelvey Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2013
This school has great teachers who go above and beyond for the kids. I would highly recommend this school to others. This school has a great diversity consisting of many different cultures.

Posted August 30, 2013
Wonderful Atmosphere! Not only is the staff is committed to engaging the students, but the parents are strongly encouraged to participate. I appreciate the many creative ways the teachers work with the children. The class size is appropriate, and I am comfortable with the level of security. I highly recommend this school!

Posted August 29, 2013
Fantastic school overall. It's a big school, many students, but the size of the school and the way everyone handles it helps it give a small-town atmosphere. Everything is handled good to excellent in this school.

Mckelvey Elementary School

Posted April 29, 2010
McKelvey School has fantastic teachers with an immense drive for the students to reach their greatest potential. They know no boundaries in terms of learning. They empower each and every child to know their capabilities. I love that school!

Posted February 12, 2010
Great School and Teacher, my child has learned a lot being in this school in last 2 years

Posted January 16, 2006
All programs, academic, music, art, sports are outstanding and the level of parent involvemement is also outstanding. A++

Posted January 05, 2005
Mckelvey has been a great experience for my son. The teachers are supportive and engaged with the kids, and the music program is second to none! the principal and vice-principal are wonderful - fair, but they expect alot out of their kids... And they get it. They understand the value of molding our children through education, fun, and discipline. I have two babies now - and am very much looking forward to their mckelvey experience. I'm sure it will be as wonderful as it's been for my 5th grader as he leaves mckelvey, prepared to go onto the next challenges he'll face!

Posted June 07, 2004
This school is great. They are really family involvement oriented. The teachers are highly trained and excellent. I have put 3 kids through that school and am quite pleased.

Mckelvey Elementary School
1751 McKelvey Rd, Maryland Heights, MO  63043
Last modified Mckelvey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mckelvey Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top