Maryland Heights, MO

Mckelvey Elementary School 3

Posted May 31, 2014
It is just good School but I don't like a Particular student going To Fifth grade with my daughter. any way I loved Mrs. Savel she is a great Teacher I. I would recommend McKelvey they have done great now my daughter knows more than me!

Mckelvey Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2013
This school has great teachers who go above and beyond for the kids. I would highly recommend this school to others. This school has a great diversity consisting of many different cultures.

Posted August 30, 2013
Wonderful Atmosphere! Not only is the staff is committed to engaging the students, but the parents are strongly encouraged to participate. I appreciate the many creative ways the teachers work with the children. The class size is appropriate, and I am comfortable with the level of security. I highly recommend this school!

Posted August 29, 2013
Fantastic school overall. It's a big school, many students, but the size of the school and the way everyone handles it helps it give a small-town atmosphere. Everything is handled good to excellent in this school.

Mckelvey Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
McKelvey School has fantastic teachers with an immense drive for the students to reach their greatest potential. They know no boundaries in terms of learning. They empower each and every child to know their capabilities. I love that school!

Posted February 12, 2010
Great School and Teacher, my child has learned a lot being in this school in last 2 years

Posted December 29, 2009

Posted August 07, 2009

Posted January 05, 2009

Posted August 16, 2008

Mckelvey Elementary School
1751 McKelvey Rd, Maryland Heights, MO  63043
Last modified Mckelvey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mckelvey Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top