Bad
Good

It is just good School but I don't like a Particular student going To Fifth grade with my daughter. any way I loved Mrs. Savel she is a great Teacher I. I would recommend McKelvey they have done great now my daughter knows more than me!

This school has great teachers who go above and beyond for the kids. I would highly recommend this school to others. This school has a great diversity consisting of many different cultures.

Wonderful Atmosphere! Not only is the staff is committed to engaging the students, but the parents are strongly encouraged to participate. I appreciate the many creative ways the teachers work with the children. The class size is appropriate, and I am comfortable with the level of security. I highly recommend this school!

Fantastic school overall. It's a big school, many students, but the size of the school and the way everyone handles it helps it give a small-town atmosphere. Everything is handled good to excellent in this school.

McKelvey School has fantastic teachers with an immense drive for the students to reach their greatest potential. They know no boundaries in terms of learning. They empower each and every child to know their capabilities. I love that school!

Great School and Teacher, my child has learned a lot being in this school in last 2 years

Last modified Mckelvey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.