Bad
Good

Posted April 14, 2010
I love this school because of the small, traditional setting. It's a K - 8 that has only 2 classes per grade and small class sizes. It's a very comfortable, personal, attentive, caring setting for any family.

Posted April 14, 2010
I love this school. All 3 of my daughters went there. My grand daughter goes there now. It's a traditional setting K-8th. The teachers and staff are the best.

Posted March 22, 2010
As far as I know, Remington is a lottery-based school. I hope to know how the parent transferred their daughter in.

Traditional School 4

Posted April 13, 2009
So far so good. We have only been here 6 months. It was a rocky start , but I think most of that was middle of the year transition stuff that would have happened where ever we moved to. No issues with fitting in. Have had a hard time with Academics, but I feel this will resolve starting out the year with the teacher. I can't even express how glad I am she will do middle school there.

Posted April 09, 2009
Remington really does rock!! I'm in the 7th grade and all the teachers are so fun and nice extra help for you to learn. I love the small classes, they help you learn better and have a better understanding. We have awesome MAP test scores and its just amazing there. I love it.

Posted January 15, 2009
Remington rocks!!! We have a child in the 1st grade and she loves it. She is a sensitive child and her teachers always make an extra effort to help her. The children are always very respectful to each other. Remington has excellent MAP scores. The teachers go above and beyond their call. I would strongly recommend Remington.

Posted October 26, 2008
Remington is a great school if you want your children to thrive in learning. You have so much one on one attention it is great. You will get close to so many children at the school. To say a child didn't fit in at REMINGTON!!!! that school is the strictest in the district about bullying and acceptance you won't believe. And we are top 10 in the state for map every year. the only problems are middle school and choice for electives and before highschool expierence.

Traditional School 4

Posted September 06, 2008
My oldest daughter attended remington, she is now in 11th grade at the high school. She is taking all honors classes and a A.P class. The teachers at this school are caring and very helpful. The MAP test scores are always the top 10 in Mo. My second child is in 5th grade, and two years ago she was struggling in her reading but she worked with her 4th grade teacher and ended up with an A in reading.The parents are encouraged to get involved in the school,( you get what you put in) I am very proud to say my child attended Remington School, She made life long freinds and its nice to know the parents of the kids that are in your childs class.

Traditional School 2

Posted August 21, 2008
My youngest daughter has a horrible experience at Remington. She was having a hard time fitting in and her teacher made little to no effort to help her in her transition. We have since moved out of the district... and my daughter is thriving at her new school. I would not send children to Remington.

102 Fee Fee Rd, Maryland Heights, MO  63043
Last modified Traditional School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.