Bad
Good

My oldest is just in kindergarten so I have nothing to compare RA to but I have been so, so impressed. The teachers are attentive, the front office ladies are very helpful and so kind, and the curriculum has worked very well for my daughter. We've had a few incidents of kids on the bus not being super nice, and after letting my daughter's teacher know she has followed up with me several times to make sure my daughter isn't being bullied. Principal Vargo is attentive, kind, and makes it a point to learn all the kids names. He's a wonderful part of an already great system; we're lucky to have him!

I am in 9th grade and I was soooo inspired by this school that I want to come back and teach 1st grade. I loved every year there, including the teachers, the nurse, and everyone else! I love you Rose Acres!!!

This school is da bomb!! One of our custodians may even be the favorite employee chosen by all students. That's how great there staff is. The other staff is really good to.

I just Graduated from Rose Acres Elementary and i think it's one of the best schools in America.

Last modified Rose Acres Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.