Maryland Heights, MO

Posted February 24, 2011
I am in 9th grade and I was soooo inspired by this school that I want to come back and teach 1st grade. I loved every year there, including the teachers, the nurse, and everyone else! I love you Rose Acres!!!

Posted December 04, 2009

Posted November 08, 2008
This school is da bomb!! One of our custodians may even be the favorite employee chosen by all students. That's how great there staff is. The other staff is really good to.

Posted August 10, 2008
I just Graduated from Rose Acres Elementary and i think it's one of the best schools in America.

Posted May 03, 2006
I am very happy with Rose Acres. My daughter is in kindergarten and the staff and the teachers work very hard with her and her teacher keeps us informed daily with how her day is and if she needs to work on anything in particular. The principal is among the students and making sure that everyone is safe and accounted for and the same goes for the teachers. The librarian is awesome. She helps all of the students find the books they want or need and she has the library is a very comfortable place to visit. Plus her lessons are very well thought out. They have lots of activities for the kids through out the year like movies for the family, a carnival, and a talent show. They always have the kids art work and work displayed too. It's been a great school for my child.

Posted February 17, 2006

Rose Acres Elementary School 4

Posted January 10, 2006
We are new to the community of Rose Acres and received a warm welcome from the staff and Principal. The Principal and teachers are concerned with the education and emotional development of the children. My son started attending Rose Acres in January of 2006 and his teacher was very helpful in getting us current with class information provided to the parents and students in the beginning of the year. It made the transition easier for my son and he felt comfortable. He enjoys his school. I would also like to say it was great seeing the Principal at a weekend roller skating event which shows by example an excellent school spirit.

Posted February 22, 2005
Rose Acres is an excellent school! They make learning fun. We have 3 kids attending from pre-k to 3rd. We've had some really fabulous teachers for the most part. Any problems that arose were always well handled. Don't think you could find a better principal. He always goes out of his way to help. And in seeing the test scores, they've done a tremendous job. We're moving next year, and leaving such a great school is what we'll miss the most.

Posted February 18, 2005
I could disagree more with one of the prior postings. As a parent, I've been active at Rose Acres for the past 3 years. I've found the teachers and principal to not only be caring and genuine - but knowledgeable and forwarding thinking. I've seen and analyzed the test scores - and the scores are excellent and continue to rise. It's unfortunate that the other poster has not had a positive experience with the school. I simple want to say that I don't think their comments are reflective of most parents.

Rose Acres Elementary School 2

Posted September 23, 2004
This school has some severe problems! The quality of teachers are not the same at every grade level . Over crowding has become a problem. The principal just 'puts out fires' and does not see the whole picture. The parent who shows up most gets what they want. Test scores are sub par.

Rose Acres Elementary School
2905 Rose Acres Ln, Maryland Heights, MO  63043
Last modified Rose Acres Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rose Acres Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top