Miller, MO

Posted October 12, 2009

Miller High School 4

Posted January 30, 2007
- a former student
Terrible music dept these days, but high academics, okay in sports, decents school facilities...all-around decent schools, Rampant crime normally stays on the streets and out of the schools so high crime rate not a factor.

Miller High School 5

Posted July 17, 2006
I am currently an 8th grader at Miller High School, and my school is awesome. We have a lot of one on one time with the teachers and other staff members. Our new principal Mr. Guerin is probably the best principal I have ever had. He used to teach English and likes to come into the English room to help Mrs. Miller and Mrs. Richardson with lessons and just have a fune time. I've moved around a lot, and this is the funnest and most devoted school I have ever been to. -Emily Dixon

Miller High School 5

Posted July 14, 2004
I have two children (8th grade & 9th grade) who transfered to this school last year at the beginning of the year from a much larger school. I think they are both doing better in there classes, I think because they have teachers who care and have more time to spend with the students. The principal Mr. Jenkins is a very good principal he runs a very organized school and seems to know all the kids by name and is very easy to talk to and is willing to help a student or parent in any way he can. I couldn't be happier we chose to move to this school district and i know my children are enjoying it also. They have the opportunity to do so much more here (such as clubs and sport and after school activities) I would rater this school as a 'best school in Missouri'.

Miller High School
110 West 6th St, Miller, MO  65707
Last modified Miller High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Miller High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top