Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Gratz Brown has excellent teachers and staff! My kids did very well there. They hold them accountable for their actions and grades, too, if they need that.

Wow! Our daughter just moved up to Gratz Brown and we are so pleased with our experience so far! She absolutely loves her teacher and the entire process so far has been flawless. She is confident and excited to go to school every day.

My Daughter has moved on from this school, and my son is currently enrolled. The campus & staff is friendly here! When my son needed extra help with reading & focusing, they really kept me informed with suggestions to help him. They offered an afterschool tutoring program that he really enjoyed and thrived in!

Gratz Brown is a school with dedicated teachers that assist students to become life long learners.

The teachers and staff make it a fun and safe learning environment for kids from all backgrounds and home lives to come to each day!

My son has had a good year and come along way in most all of his subjects. His teacher is awesome!!

The students and staff are wonderful at Gratz Brown Elementary. Students are provided everyday with so many wonderful opportunities and teaching moments to assist in helping them to become great citizens. The teachers are dedicated and give some much time and energy into their teaching. It is a great place to be!

Gratz Brown Elementary is where I work. It is a great school. All the Faculty and Staff work hard together as a team to make it the best school that it can be. The children here are all good hard working, respectful students. We have a great PTO organization that works hard to make money for our school and they really support our teachers and staff. Gratz Brown is a great school.

My son finished 5th grade at GBE this spring. His teacher Ms. Johnson was awesome. She expected alot out of her children and in return her class excelled. She always kept me informed of how my child was doing. She has given my son the tools he needs to acomplish great things in school years to come. I do wish the secretaries were a little more friendly. They are the first people you come in contact with when entering the school and therefore set the tone of a parents visit, thankfully these ladies are secretaries and not teachers so the students don't have to deal with them on a regular bases.

My daughter is in 3rd grade and her teacher, Ms. Redig is great. She keeps me informed on everything, and never complains about anything. Since this is my daughter's first year, and I am pleased with how things have gone this far, I think I will be happy with her whole duration with this school.

Last modified Gratz Brown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.