Moberly, MO

Posted April 29, 2010
Gratz Brown is a school with dedicated teachers that assist students to become life long learners.

Posted April 28, 2010
The teachers and staff make it a fun and safe learning environment for kids from all backgrounds and home lives to come to each day!

Posted April 28, 2010
My son has had a good year and come along way in most all of his subjects. His teacher is awesome!!

Posted April 28, 2010
The students and staff are wonderful at Gratz Brown Elementary. Students are provided everyday with so many wonderful opportunities and teaching moments to assist in helping them to become great citizens. The teachers are dedicated and give some much time and energy into their teaching. It is a great place to be!

Posted April 28, 2010
Gratz Brown Elementary is where I work. It is a great school. All the Faculty and Staff work hard together as a team to make it the best school that it can be. The children here are all good hard working, respectful students. We have a great PTO organization that works hard to make money for our school and they really support our teachers and staff. Gratz Brown is a great school.

Posted August 26, 2008
My son finished 5th grade at GBE this spring. His teacher Ms. Johnson was awesome. She expected alot out of her children and in return her class excelled. She always kept me informed of how my child was doing. She has given my son the tools he needs to acomplish great things in school years to come. I do wish the secretaries were a little more friendly. They are the first people you come in contact with when entering the school and therefore set the tone of a parents visit, thankfully these ladies are secretaries and not teachers so the students don't have to deal with them on a regular bases.

Posted January 03, 2008
My daughter is in 3rd grade and her teacher, Ms. Redig is great. She keeps me informed on everything, and never complains about anything. Since this is my daughter's first year, and I am pleased with how things have gone this far, I think I will be happy with her whole duration with this school.

Gratz Brown Elementary School 4

Posted November 10, 2007
All in all thing are fine with the school!

Posted July 10, 2007
My child is going on her 2nd year at this school and I think the staff and secretaries are rude. They don't inform the parents of anything that is going on with the children. They chooses not to listen to what any of the parents want for their children as well and that really irritates me.

Gratz Brown Elementary School 1

Posted July 09, 2007
I really dislike this school and all of the staff that I've come into contact with at this school. Parents are definately treated like irritants instead of part of the team. The secretaries are rude and the attitude doesn't improve much from there.

Gratz Brown Elementary School
1320 Gratz Brown Rd, Moberly, MO  65270
Last modified Gratz Brown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gratz Brown Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top