Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 05, 2016
Amy Mattingly Is a wonderful Teacher. She has guided and uplifted My Child so much in the last 5 yrs. He lost his Mother 5 yrs ago. During this time she has been such an inspiration to Jayce. She has helped Him Accept and keep trying during these difficult times. Thank you Amy Mattingly!

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted May 05, 2016
Most Teachers are very good. They have a lot of disruptions which takes away from Class time. They can only Teach those who want to Learn.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 05, 2016
There isn't enough time in some Classes to cover everything in a given Class time. And it gives the Child a chance to prove to them selves they can do things on their own or sometimes with help.

Develops grit: Neutral

Posted May 05, 2016
I feel there are Students that they are easier on than others. But I don't know all the Circumstances so I have to try to give the benefit of Doubt.

Develops respect: Agree

Posted May 05, 2016
We was taught to be respectful to the Bus Drivers, the Teachers , the Cooks and the Janitors. We all had a Job. We was to be kind and polite to every Child in School.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted May 05, 2016
My Children and I learned to be Truthful, caring and helpful during our time at MCE.

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted May 05, 2016
Was always fair with my Family. Stern but fair. Always tried to find a solution to any issues.

Marion C. Early High School 5

Posted May 05, 2016
I went there for 12 yrs. My Children went there. Now some of My Grandchildren are going there. They have always been fair if problems arose.

Marion C. Early High School 1

Posted March 02, 2015
I'm a Caucasian mom to Caucasian children and cannot tolerate the small town mentality of the staff. My son went to the high school counselor to report racist comments and behavior of the "popular" students. She flat out told my son that this sort of behavior should be expected in this school and he would just have to learn to tolerate it! Now I'm dealing with a very sensitive issue involving one of my children being exposed to inappropriate material and is having a hard time dealing with it. This happened 6 days ago and I have yet to get a call from the school. They have not reached out to my child to offer any support or guidance. The "internal problems" mentioned in a previous review are most definitely still an issue here and its time to put an end to the favoritism and discrimination that goes on in this school.

Marion C. Early High School 1

Posted March 13, 2014
My daughter was a good student, earning a's and b's at her previous school, until attending this school. She has struggled with being bullied by students and by teachers. It has come to a point where I cannot get her to go to school and I am going to have to enroll her somewhere else. The teachers care about students that are already succeeding and leave struggling students behind. This school lacks in technology and more importantly ethics. The principal told met she does not have time to deal with troubled students and students don't have the right to take away from her day. I'm looking forward to a change for this school because there are many struggling students that need more than this school is providing. Teachers expect MS children to take on more responsibility than they are used to and do not provide any flexibility. Most teachers assign daily homework that is due the next day. Students are unable to participate in activities if they are on an ineligibility list, but it is not difficult for a student to get there. The inability to participate in school activities further drives a students uninterest in school if they are already having a rough time fitting in.

5309 South Main, Morrisville, MO  65710
Last modified Marion C. Early High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.