Posted March 13, 2014
My daughter was a good student, earning a's and b's at her previous school, until attending this school. She has struggled with being bullied by students and by teachers. It has come to a point where I cannot get her to go to school and I am going to have to enroll her somewhere else. The teachers care about students that are already succeeding and leave struggling students behind. This school lacks in technology and more importantly ethics. The principal told met she does not have time to deal with troubled students and students don't have the right to take away from her day. I'm looking forward to a change for this school because there are many struggling students that need more than this school is providing. Teachers expect MS children to take on more responsibility than they are used to and do not provide any flexibility. Most teachers assign daily homework that is due the next day. Students are unable to participate in activities if they are on an ineligibility list, but it is not difficult for a student to get there. The inability to participate in school activities further drives a students uninterest in school if they are already having a rough time fitting in.

Marion C. Early High School 5

Posted February 24, 2014
Mce is one of the best schools in Polk County. My daughter has gone there since pre-school, She loves as well do I. Morrisville is a strong community and has a great school.

Posted December 05, 2013
This school honestly is trash. Not in the way it looks, but in the way everybody, including teachers, act. As stated in another review, teachers and staff show favoritism. For example: if your parents work at the school, you get treated so much better, and of course if you are a Presley of Francka, you get looked up to. Not fair for all of the other students. Also, students there need to learn to be polite for once and also stop picking favorites and discriminating. I often have my kid coming home complaining about how one peer is being extra mean. UNCALLED FOR! This is a school, not a jungle gym. Teachers are the next issue. Especially highschool and middle school teachers. They are horrible. All they do is teach a lesson thinking that the kids understand, even if the don't. Teachers need to stand over each kid working them through individually until they get it. My kids grades are suffering from this. Ridiculous.

Posted March 19, 2013
Marion C. Early is the worst school that I've ever been to. They are ages behind most of the other schools in Missouri. The teachers show favoritism to names such as the Franckas, and Preslys. I wish I had a way out of this school.

Marion C. Early High School 5

Posted October 09, 2009
MCE has a background of graduating seniors that go on to be professionals in their chosen filed, mainly through the teaching and encouragement of excellent, caring educators and school board members. Hopefully a bond issued will be passed for a new high school!

Posted September 16, 2009

Posted August 06, 2009
Ive been at this school for 3 years and me and my family are not very happy with it. The school is falling apart and the town wont pass the levy to build a new one. The school is extreamly small therefore provides good one on one attention but they teach a lot of the same things year after year. I came from another school in a different part of the country to here and they are so far behind that were still learning things that I learned in my other school 3 years prior. They dont offer football and a lot of other sports.

Marion C. Early High School 3

Posted February 05, 2008

Marion C. Early High School 3

Posted February 22, 2006
This is actually a student. This school may not be the best but we are the nicest. Each time we get a new student they never have trouble fitting in. Even since most of are students are white when we had african-americans come to our school they fit in easily. Trust me kids love this school the teachers will do anything to help but we may not have all the stuff but we will do anything. One more thing we dont have football. :(

Posted April 21, 2005
The DESE district manager said that this school has 'internal problems' that need to be addressed by the board. Hopefully they will take care of these issues, so that our children do not suffer the consequences.

Marion C. Early High School
5309 South Main, Morrisville, MO  65710
Last modified Marion C. Early High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marion C. Early High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top