Neosho, MO
Students enrolled: 1,002

Posted May 08, 2013
The middle school has several things in place to help students who are in jeopardy. We have 'check and connect' -a mentor program, we have weekly team meetings to check for failing grades, we have the online grade monitoring system for parents, and we have progress reports sent home every 3 weeks all year long. The way I see it, parents think they can send their kids here and the teachers will do it all. Well, wake up and smell the coffee. You have to make your child do homework, read their books, and get sleep before they come back in. If you saw the kids we see flunking because they stay up all night playing video games, are enrolled in 2 or more sports or activities, and don't read a word outside these doors, it wouldn't surprise you that some fail. The school employs teachers, not God.

Posted May 20, 2009
This school has no 'disaster plan' for a child having difficulty in school. Once the child starts slippling through the cracks, it is unnoticed and there is no measures to intervene to stop it.

Middle School 0

Posted May 18, 2009
My child had a lot of difficulty at Neosho Middle school. He went from straight A's to almost flunking out. The one complaint I had while he attended is that I never knew what was going on with his grades until it was too late. They need better and more frequent communication with parents! Or get with the Parent Connect program like the Jr. High/High school.

Middle School 3

Posted March 05, 2009

Posted January 07, 2009
this school is excellent the empoys work hard to to get there job done and done wright and the students injoy it

Posted May 11, 2007
I have two students who are either enrolled at or attended Neosho Middle School. I have a lot of experience dealing with educators from many varied backgrounds and parts of the nation. You would be vary hard pressed to find any middle school better. The teachers and administrators here truly care about what is best for each and every child. The school is overcrowded and they do need some facility changes, but as far as the educational quality or that of the staff, I give them an 'A'.

Posted January 09, 2006
Hello, i'm a dtudent at this school and some teachers enjoy you and some hate you for know reason.I think your kids can do better off anywhere else. Please think twice about enrolling your students at this school. Thank you for paying ation to my commit.

Posted January 10, 2005
My child has had continuing problems since she enrolled at Neosho Middle, she went from straight A's to D's. She says the teachers do not like her and she feels 'stupid'. This school seems to be very segregated.

Middle School 1

Posted May 10, 2004

Posted April 28, 2004
Great school. We were doubting the quality of Neosho schools as a whole after horrible elementary experience. This school's administration cares for each kid for who they are and work with the parents to provide a safe learning enviroment. Teaching teams generally work together well and have been great for my child.

Middle School
1420 Hale McGinty Dr, Neosho, MO  64850
Last modified Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top