Neosho, MO

Posted November 05, 2013
I attended this school as a child and my two sons have now also walked the halls. This is not the newest school in the Neosho R5 system, but there is definitely a sense of family there. If you are looking for a wholesome staff with a great principal, this is the place.

Posted September 13, 2013
My grandson attends South Elementary in Neosho. They recently had a Grandparent's Day that I was able to attend. I found the teachers all very courteous and helpful. I appreciated the opportunity to be at the school for him. Thank you

South Elementary School 1

Posted November 24, 2009
My grandson has been in neosho public school and has not learned nothing. Had to put him in private school and is doing great. It seems the teachers are there just to get a paycheck. Children have to learn the three R's. All they wanted to do is have him put on medication.

Posted October 20, 2004
We love this school. Our only child, a daughter, was starting Kindergarten. I agonized all summer about whether to send her to private or public school. I researched all the schools in this area, considering moving if necessary. I found South to have high test scores then upon a visit to the school I met the principal & teacher and they were very friendly and helpful. My daughter loves school, South has a very good PTO and parental involvement in all aspects of childs school experience is encouraged and welcomed.

South Elementary School
1111 Wornall St, Neosho, MO  64850
Last modified South Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top