New Bloomfield, MO

New Bloomfield High School 1

Posted October 30, 2012
School's just as bad as last year, do not recommend this school to anyone. They always ask for parental involvement but only if the parent does and thinks like the school wants them too.

Posted September 06, 2011
I love this school. If there is a problem with your childs grade or not doing their homework; they email you and let you know. It is very much a family based school. Excellent teachers and staff. I am glad I moved to NB and got my kids into this great school!

Posted January 01, 2011
I love this school! Everyone is all so welcoming and nice. The students are like your family at school. Everyone is treated fairly and nobody gets left out often. There isn't really a "in crowd" which makes school so much more fun. I love this school and think it is a great school for parent's children to go if they love a welcoming community and great fun. Also NB is a very educated place depending on how much you apply yourselves. Sports are wonderful! There are many great athletes that play at NB. Also I think we have a very caring school! Like when students houses have been burned down in the past we have been one of the first people to raise money and give them needed items. New Bloomfield High School has been know as a very caring school. The teachers here are so nice, and actually care about the students. They always help you if you are struggling, and I find that they love their jobs.The leadership from the principal is very stern, but is still nice and really cares about her students. All together this is a great school and have enjoyed every minute of it!

New Bloomfield High School

Posted September 16, 2009
New Bloomfield High School And Elemantry is an amazing school.. The first day that i came here i learned something. The teachers are amazing and so are the students as well. I can just say that at this school you will never get bored, even if you do get in trouble ISS, OSS, People at this school are still going too respect you for you not for what you did.

Posted August 16, 2009
This school is amazing we learn so much and the teachers are very dedicated there is a place for everyone here agriculture to drama and there are so many choices we have a freedom that is controlled I adore this school

Posted November 29, 2008
It is a great school and teaches me all that I need to know. It makes me try really hard to get good grades and to success. It really makes me put out my all. I love it!

New Bloomfield High School 3

Posted September 12, 2005
NBHS is a small rural school. There are 2 'tracts', tech or college. The tech tract seems more geared for the nonacademic kids, those who will work, rather than those focused on a tech school preparation. The college tract is becoming more challenging. There are not many selections outside of the basic math, english, social studies, or science. Only one computer class, one accounting class, some basic keyboarding classes. There's not much variety. The importance of academic excellence amongst the students and parents is low. There are several athletic teams offered, band, choir, a drama club, art classes, and a few different clubs. Agricultural clubs and activities are strong. Parents are somewhat involved at this level.

New Bloomfield High School 1

Posted January 19, 2005
there are not very many academic programs. the quality of the schools athletic deparment is very well, but that dosnt help thouse who are not as athletic as others. there are not very many art programs. no drama. there is choir and band.but i think they should have more classes or programs for people who are more into the arts. and parent involvement is ok.

New Bloomfield High School
307 Redwood Dr, New Bloomfield, MO  65063
Last modified New Bloomfield High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Bloomfield High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top