Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The teachers and staff are disrespectful and don't listen to the students. They are unfair and lie to students about a lot of things

This school is horrible! I know two people who got bullied so bad they quit high school altogether to start online school. They are both doing so much better. The employees don't care about the kids.

School's just as bad as last year, do not recommend this school to anyone. They always ask for parental involvement but only if the parent does and thinks like the school wants them too.

I love this school. If there is a problem with your childs grade or not doing their homework; they email you and let you know. It is very much a family based school. Excellent teachers and staff. I am glad I moved to NB and got my kids into this great school!

I love this school! Everyone is all so welcoming and nice. The students are like your family at school. Everyone is treated fairly and nobody gets left out often. There isn't really a "in crowd" which makes school so much more fun. I love this school and think it is a great school for parent's children to go if they love a welcoming community and great fun. Also NB is a very educated place depending on how much you apply yourselves. Sports are wonderful! There are many great athletes that play at NB. Also I think we have a very caring school! Like when students houses have been burned down in the past we have been one of the first people to raise money and give them needed items. New Bloomfield High School has been know as a very caring school. The teachers here are so nice, and actually care about the students. They always help you if you are struggling, and I find that they love their jobs.The leadership from the principal is very stern, but is still nice and really cares about her students. All together this is a great school and have enjoyed every minute of it!

New Bloomfield High School And Elemantry is an amazing school.. The first day that i came here i learned something. The teachers are amazing and so are the students as well. I can just say that at this school you will never get bored, even if you do get in trouble ISS, OSS, People at this school are still going too respect you for you not for what you did.

This school is amazing we learn so much and the teachers are very dedicated there is a place for everyone here agriculture to drama and there are so many choices we have a freedom that is controlled I adore this school

It is a great school and teaches me all that I need to know. It makes me try really hard to get good grades and to success. It really makes me put out my all. I love it!

Last modified New Bloomfield High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.