Nixa, MO

Posted April 12, 2014
BEST SCHOOL EVER!! All three of our children have gone through Century, and we've been so blessed because of it. The teachers are the best and--even better--have instilled a love of learning in each of our children that make them LOVE coming to school! It will be a sad day when our youngest grows out of this school. It will always be close to our hearts! Thank you, Century!!

Posted August 28, 2013
Century is a wonderful school with the best staff you could ask for! The principle is awesome! She treats parents as partners and enjoys working with the children and their parents. She has an open door policy and works very hard to create a safe environment for the children to learn and grow. There is an awesome support system with all of the staff, other parents and the PTA does wonderful things for the school and parents. We would recommend this school to anyone! I have two children that attend school at Century and they both love the school and all of their teachers. We have never heard any negative comments about any member of the staff. As a matter of fact, they go out of their way to visit teachers when ever they are at the school. We chose to move to this area so that our children would be able to attend this school. My 5th grader had to start at a new school this year; but did not want to leave! The only downside is that the school is now only K - 3 ;-) so my daughter will only have four years there in stead of five.

Posted August 01, 2013
We love Century! The principal has been there for years and she is hands down one of the most caring, professional administrators I have ever had the privilege to come in contact with. My daughter was bullied in 1st Grade and when I notified the principal of what was going on, it completely stopped and she went above and beyond to make things right for my daughter and make sure it never happened again. Her passion for giving our children a safe environment in which to learn and her compassion for the kids she works with is phenomenal and we feel blessed to have our children there. They are learning at levels that we previously thought could only be attained through private education.

Posted October 29, 2010
We moved to Nixa and this area because of Century This is a fantastic school. Every staff member contributes to this school. Both of my children are doing excellent...

Posted February 13, 2009
My daughter is in Kindergarten at Century and loves it! Her teacher is absolutley wonderful with the kids and goes above and beyond for them. I used to teach 2nd grade in a different school district, and my daughter is already reading and writing on the same level as some of those 2nd graders! Now THAT is a testament to the amazing learning that is going on at Century!!!

Posted January 11, 2009
My child attended Kindergarten at Century and is now in the 1st grade. The faculty at Century is amazing.....it is a trickle down effect from the top. Dr. Kopp is as inspirational and motivational to the staff and parents as he is to the kids.....My child loves her school, which is step one to developing a long term love of learning. Century is an energetic, nurturing academic community! Century you should be very proud of the learning culture you have created! Keep up the good work!

Posted January 04, 2009
If you want your child to receive a great education, send them to Century! Century standards are high and the teachers are exceptional!

Posted December 14, 2008
The teachers are top notch, the best of the best! All of my kids have gone here, with my youngest now in K at Century and we always have been pleased with the teachers! Nixa schools are good, but Century is what makes it GREAT!

Posted August 20, 2008
Mr. Kopp, the principal, is an energetic and moral man, led by the desire to grow future citizens, and he is a great leader. All teachers and staff exceeded our expectations, and they invest a great deal of time and effort into my son's success. The school, and district are heading in the right direction, and make me feel great sending my student there.

Posted June 04, 2008
Absolutely wonderful school!

Century Elementary School
732 North St, Nixa, MO  65714
Last modified Century Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Century Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top