O'Fallon, MO

Posted March 10, 2015
We have had an excellent experience this year at CMS. The principal is hands on and builds great relationships with these kids. The academic expectation is high and I appreciate that accelerated courses are available to students whom need/want the challenge. There are many clubs and sports for the kids to try and school spirit is on fire!

Posted February 09, 2015
We have been very pleased with the academic expectation and teachers at CMS. The teachers are very knowledgeable and will go the extra mile to teach thoroughly. The principal is very hands on with the students, creating a working relationship and positive learning climate. The staff and faculty have good positive energy and it flows through the entire building. It is more expensive than other private schools in the area but completely worth the money. They understand kids and work hard to create a positive middle school experience. The chapel, praise and worship, and Christian values taught in this school are beyond excellent.

Christian High School 1

Posted March 25, 2014
The lady behind the desk in the main office of LWCS High School is extremely rude and unfriendly. There are some fine teachers here but every year we have had to deal with at least two teachers that have vague, sometimes appearing even elusive, measurement strategies. Hardly an email is ever sent from this school that is not followed up by one or more corrections. Rates are increasing even though latest form 990 shows profit. Overall, just pay attention and don't just let this school interview you; you should interview the school as well. Had it not been for the fact that our children's social group was at this school, we would have left years ago.

Posted November 06, 2012
I loved going to this school. I attended Living Word Christian School from K-12. The teachers and staff are encouraging. When trouble comes the school in it's entirety will support you. I am a college student now and I have come to realize that I am far ahead in my academics in comparison to most of the students at my university,

Posted July 19, 2012
Excellent school! My three children have attended Their elementary campus, middle school, and High school. The faculty and staff are dedicated To the Lord as well as to working with the students and families. High educational and spiritual goals are set, and achieved in most cases. They truely desire to make a difference in our world!

Christian High School 1

Posted May 16, 2012
Terrible Dissapointment. We have pulled our two students out of CHS. We have had several very dissapointing years in the Middle and High School. While there are some wonderful teachers at this school, there are too many teachers and staff who are not dedicated or skilled enough to be in a class room. There are issues with teachers shouting at students, not teaching and administrators who turn a blind eye. They have a wonderful campus but it is not kept clean.

Posted January 29, 2010
Excellent school. Caring staff. Excellent Curriculm. Quality Teachers. Safe environment. Cheerful atmosphere. Quality sports program. My son loves it, never complains about going to school. He has wonderful friends. Couldn't have expected more for my son.

Posted February 03, 2009
This skool is deffinately worth it. It pushes you to be the best you can be and has amazing people! God is deffinately in this skool!

Posted December 17, 2008
This school is great. Very good teachings and values.

Posted October 09, 2008