Bad
Good

Posted January 12, 2016
I can't imagine a better school for my children to attend. PVE is an amazing school!

Posted November 24, 2014
Everybody at Prairie View is kind and helpful from the principal to the custodians. If you are looking for a great school to send your child, you've found it!

Posted March 23, 2014
Prairie View was just named a National School of Character (one of only 14 in the whole state)! Teachers and staff are top notch and have made school a special place for my 2 children.

Posted January 11, 2014
PVE has been wonderful to my children. We moved to the district when my daughter was in 4th grade. They were very accommodating and made us feel a part of the school.

Posted August 24, 2013
Amazing school! My daughter is in her 3rd year at PVE and I couldn't be happier.

Prairie View Elementary School 2

Posted February 28, 2012
My 2 oldest children went to this school. My oldest daughter is dyslexic and they were less than helpful. The only year my daughter didn't cry and fight about going to school was in kindergarten. They were wonderful with my son, but he only went there in kindergarten. I found it apalling that no matter what grade your child is in, they will come home with at least 1 hour of homework. I had a newborn to take care of so trying to deal with a newborn, at least 2 hours of homework, cook dinner and give baths get kids to bed was nearly impossible. I was so happy to move away from PVE and Wentzville school district

Posted August 19, 2010
my son just started at PVE after being in a private school for kdg. He loves it and so do we...could not be happier with our choice.

Prairie View Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2010
The new principal is AWESOME! The school will also be reducing it's number of students by half next year as they have built a new school opening in the Fall of 2010. This will reduce the student/teacher ratio and have a positive impace on both schools. My child has had wonderful teachers and a great education here. The Horizons programs is a great addition as well for students who need to be even more challanged (the 'gifted' program).

Posted May 26, 2009
Now that we have a new Principal. I think it will be alot better now. I'm hoping for a better school year for 2009-2010 for my daughter.

Posted May 24, 2009
Great school. Nice 'family' atmosphere.

1550 Feise Rd, O'fallon, MO  63368
Last modified Prairie View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.