O'fallon, MO

Posted November 24, 2014
Everybody at Prairie View is kind and helpful from the principal to the custodians. If you are looking for a great school to send your child, you've found it!

Posted March 23, 2014
Prairie View was just named a National School of Character (one of only 14 in the whole state)! Teachers and staff are top notch and have made school a special place for my 2 children.

Posted January 11, 2014
PVE has been wonderful to my children. We moved to the district when my daughter was in 4th grade. They were very accommodating and made us feel a part of the school.

Posted August 24, 2013
Amazing school! My daughter is in her 3rd year at PVE and I couldn't be happier.

Prairie View Elementary School 2

Posted February 28, 2012
My 2 oldest children went to this school. My oldest daughter is dyslexic and they were less than helpful. The only year my daughter didn't cry and fight about going to school was in kindergarten. They were wonderful with my son, but he only went there in kindergarten. I found it apalling that no matter what grade your child is in, they will come home with at least 1 hour of homework. I had a newborn to take care of so trying to deal with a newborn, at least 2 hours of homework, cook dinner and give baths get kids to bed was nearly impossible. I was so happy to move away from PVE and Wentzville school district

Posted August 19, 2010
my son just started at PVE after being in a private school for kdg. He loves it and so do we...could not be happier with our choice.

Prairie View Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2010
The new principal is AWESOME! The school will also be reducing it's number of students by half next year as they have built a new school opening in the Fall of 2010. This will reduce the student/teacher ratio and have a positive impace on both schools. My child has had wonderful teachers and a great education here. The Horizons programs is a great addition as well for students who need to be even more challanged (the 'gifted' program).

Posted May 26, 2009
Now that we have a new Principal. I think it will be alot better now. I'm hoping for a better school year for 2009-2010 for my daughter.

Posted May 24, 2009
Great school. Nice 'family' atmosphere.

Posted January 09, 2009
I love this school and staff. The front office staff is very welcoming these days. We all have seen huge improvement over the first couple of years at PVE. We have to believe that having Dr. O leary for two consecutive years has to do with that! Thank you Dr. O Leary for even coming back to our school! You have done what most haven t. Consistency is very important in every job, even more so when it has to do with your children. Parents, students and staff have now really gotten to know each other. It really is nice to send your child to a school where you feel he/she is known and is part of a school family. PVE just a couple of years ago, was like going to a new school each year for students, parents and even the staff. I am so happy how PVE is changing. With Parent Support and District Support we will be a wonderful school with Spirit!

1550 Feise Rd, O'fallon, MO  63368
Last modified Prairie View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Prairie View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top