O'fallon, MO

Posted June 12, 2014
I have a second grader in this school who was a new student this year coming from another equally rated school. Her teacher was amazing. Very well organized, pushed the kids past the basic standards of the state, and was awesome with communication. Everything I asked her was responded to and addressed. My daughter was struggling with math when she came into this school and with the help of her amazing teacher-Mrs. Clements-she is able to do the work without a fight and tears. That itself is an accomplishment. I am unable to speak about the principal as I have not had any interaction as of yet. SO far-very impressed.

Posted February 10, 2013
My teacher is amazing! I really love this school! Once you walk in there is a teacher either saying Hi or Good Morning! I would recomend this school to everyone. Its amazing! -A student

Posted June 16, 2010
Mount Hope is a very hands on school. Everyone is involved in helping my child learn and improve his grades; from his teacher to the principal to the speech teacher and everyone he comes in contact with in between. I love Mount Hope!

Mount Hope Elementary School 1

Posted March 05, 2009
We've had the same experience with this school's principle to the extent that we removed our child from the school. He needs to be replaced with someone who can do the job. If the economy forces us to put our child back into public school, we will readdress this issue. In the interim, those who cannot afford a better school, education and safe environment in the private sector for their children have to live with this school which is extremely unfortunate.

Mount Hope Elementary School 1

Posted March 04, 2009
I have a kindergartener and 1st grader at this school. The principal does not allow more than 15 min. of homework per night for any grade level and I have had continuous problems with him. We have never had problems in school before and just moved here. Now I feel we are being set up to fail with one child in ISS already. What a dissappointment. Teachers and principal have a hands off, don't want to mess with any challenge attitude.

Posted September 17, 2008
I have 3 children at Mount Hope. This is an amazing school. They really love parent participation here. You are always welcome at any time. I attended a Catholic School as a child and was worried about sending mine to a public school, but I am thrilled with Mount Hope. When you child hits 5th Grade and gets to go to camp for a week with his classmates, he or she will have a great memory for life. Wish I had that opportunity as a kid. Teachers, staff and principle are A+.

Posted November 06, 2006

Posted September 18, 2006
I have 2 children in this school for the last 5 years and I have nothing but great things to say. I love everything about this school! The teachers have all been terrific and there is any extracurricular activity you could ask for. I don't want to leave out the principal and support staff because they are wonderful.

Mount Hope Elementary School 4

Posted March 25, 2006
I have 3 children at this school. I love the teachers here. The kids learn so much and the staff is excellent. I believe the staff are the reason this school is so successful in making the school work so well. As far as the principal, he is a nice person, but unattached for the most part with students and families. He needs to become more active with the school and the families. I rarely see him out and about with the kids. I do love this school overall and would recommend it to anyone!

Posted March 20, 2006
I have 2 children at Mt Hope, 2nd and 4th grade. I love this school. Our teachers always have had weekly and monthly assignment sheets, weekly progress reports, and great communication. I have a special needs child with Asperger's Syndrome, a form of autism, and have been so lucky with his education at this school and could not be more proud! The academic programs for both my kids have been first rate. They are involved in music, art, and Boy Scouts which meet at the school. The principal has been there many, many years and thouroughly loves each and every child...even my special needs child. I could not be happier! My children are walkers, and the school has always put safety first and really watches and gets involved with each family. Any day you are there, you will see other parents too. Come stay with your child for the day!

Mount Hope Elementary School
1099 Mt Hope Ln, O'fallon, MO  63366
Last modified Mount Hope Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mount Hope Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top