Rock Creek Elementary School 1

Posted October 12, 2014
I personally went to this school as a child and it was horrible!!!! The teachers were cruel. Once I stuck my tounge out at a substitute teacher and she found out and I sincerely apologized and she told me to my face that I was "A little lier". She then proceded to tell the principle of the school who tools me out of class during a test and screamed at me in the middle of the hallway with the door open so everyone could hear. She then made me write an apology note and when I turned in the apology note she handed it back to me and said it wasn't good enough. This was just one of the many terrible incidents. DO NOT send your children to this school! If your children are in this school and are telling you terrible stories and then you call the school to find out what really happened and they say it was a "misunderstanding" or you child is just lieing. DO NOT BELIEVE THEM!!!!!!!! Believe your child!!!!!

Posted January 14, 2014
I am nothing but over impressed with my daughters school, teachers and overall leadership. Never have I been involved with or enrolled in a school with staff that is as personable and kind as rce. They always have smiles on their faces and most of all, remember mine and my child's name and always have time to stop and answer questions without making me feel like they have better things to do. Kudos to ROCK CREEK ELEMENTARY.

Posted March 26, 2012
We pulled our kids from another school so they could go to Rock Creek. I believe they are better students because of the staff at Rock Creek. WE LOVE this school and are very happy with it.

Posted May 04, 2010

Posted July 12, 2009

Posted April 05, 2009

Rock Creek Elementary School 1

Posted January 18, 2009

Posted October 20, 2008
Rock Creek is an incredible school. We have sent all four of our children there and have been nothing but pleased with their success. Their staff as well as Mrs. McCollough are awesome. We would highly recommend Rock Creek to anyone! Thanks for all you've done for our children.

Posted October 14, 2008
We have 4 children at Rock Creek with the oldest in 4th grade. We thought about private school, however, this school has much more to offer. The teachers are very caring and really work with you to ensure they do what is best for my children. I feel confident that we picked the right school for our kids. Parents can be very involved and school is very open to talk to you about your children. I hope the other schools can be this great! Dede is an awesome principal and my kids truly love all their teachers!

Rock Creek Elementary School 0

Posted June 24, 2008
This year was my daughter's (Rajah) first time at Rock Creek, coming from a Christian school and I was quite nervous at first, but Rajah blended in quite well. She was so excited about her school, Earth Club, the choir, meeting new friends and of course her 4th Grade teacher, Mrs. Mueller. That is all she talks about. I thank you, Mrs. Mueller, and the staff at Rock Creek for making my child feel welcomed and loved even more. God bless you. -Darlene

Rock Creek Elementary School
8970 Mexico Rd, O'fallon, MO  63366
Last modified Rock Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rock Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top