O'fallon, MO

Posted April 18, 2015
The school hired a new principal last year and has improved immensely! The school rating shoud be higher, the teachers and staff are amazing!

Dardenne Elementary School 4

Posted March 24, 2014
My daughters attended this school for the past two years. The loved the teachers and did very well. The teachers/staff know the kids by name and are wonderful.

Dardenne Elementary School 2

Posted November 15, 2011
I hate to say it but this school needs a new principle. Shes an older lady and does not discipline the students at all. One student hit another student and she sent the student back to class after talking to him for only 5 minutes. This school is out of control, they need a more discipline from the principle! They need suspension some type of discipline! The kindergarden classes are way overcrowded and are full day.

Posted June 15, 2011
I have 2 children at Dardenne and they are both thriving! We love the teachers and the principal who have been very involved in every aspect of my kids' experience there. One child will be in an eMints classroom next year and the other is currently being tested for the JET program. I have heard that Dardenne was zoned so that the "trailer park kids" or kids from low income families would all go to this one school I don't know if that's true. I can't imagine that it is out there. Regardless, every child begins their educational experience as a blank slate --it is the responsibilty of the PARENT(S) to teach their children that education is important. You can make a great learning and growing experience for your children at (almost) any school. It's up to YOU.

Dardenne Elementary School 1

Posted April 09, 2011
My kids have been in 3 others schools in the district and I have never seen such un controlled hallways, bathroom proceedures and behavior in general. While the teachers seem very nice the control and eduaction at this school was is horrible. NO COMPUTER teacher, no student control.

Dardenne Elementary School

Posted October 15, 2009
Great place to live, good teachers that seem to care for my child.

Posted March 17, 2008
This elementary school is excellent, my yougest child is there now in grade 3. They are the only elementary school in the district that offers E-Mints which is a terriffic program and lets kids learn while having fun. My son loves it.

Dardenne Elementary School 2

Posted March 22, 2007
My daughter has attended two different schools in the FZumwalt district. I can say that this school fails to measure up. I believe that part of the problem is the principal. They have some rough kids in this school and they need a strong authoritative presence. They do have some good teachers if you want to hand pick teachers every year. I am glad that this is our last year with this school.

Posted January 02, 2006
I love this school, my daughter goes to Dardenne, and she just loves it. She comes home happy. The teachers are great and the office staff is wonderful!

Posted June 26, 2005
Dardenne is an amazing school with much to offer. The teachers are involved and caring. The principal is dedicated, fair, and supportive. Dardenne is the only school in the district to offer third, fourth, and fifth grade eMINTS classrooms.

Dardenne Elementary School
2621 Hwy K, O'fallon, MO  63368
Last modified Dardenne Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dardenne Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top