O'Fallon, MO
After care: No

Posted August 09, 2014
Pheasant Point Elementary has been such an awesome school for our kids. We have been with the school for over 7 years as my youngest is now in 4th grade. The teachers, staff and administration go above and beyond what is required of them to provide the kids an enriching environment, creative thinking and support for all. They are part of the Leader in Me program and I have seen my kids thrive utilizing the tools they are taught. Dr. C and gang really do love the children and it shows!

Posted February 06, 2014
This school is really a gem! I have two children enrolled there. The principals and teachers are top notch. You feel at home there and your kids feel part of a big family. I cant say enough about it. They empower children to learn and be great!

Posted September 18, 2013
I am so glad that my daughter is in this school. We kind of feel fortunate to be a part of Pheasant Point team because they have an exceptional staff (including Principal, assistant principal and bus drivers) and also because two new programs have been introduced in the school this year. One is Singapore Maths approach, which is the same in all the elementary schools district wide. The other is 'Leader in Me' program. From what I have read about this program, it is a wonderful program. It enables all kids to become leaders and teaches valuable lessons of life. I couldn't have asked for more at this point from this school.

Posted August 17, 2013
Best school in ofallon.l have a kindergartener and a first grader.they both are happy and love this school.The teachers and the rest of the staff are wonderful their.

Posted November 28, 2011
I have two children that attend Pheasant Point Elementary and I could never find anything but great things to say about this school. The entire staff at this school truly want the students to excel academically, socially, emotionally and become well rounded students. The staff and teachers are only there because they want to be there to enrich the lives of the students. It is very obvious they love the children at the school and want them to suceed as much as the parents do. My kids love Pheasant Point and so do I!!

Posted January 29, 2008
This is great school where all the staff teachers and principal are very motivated and look for ways to improve continously the standard of students and school.

Posted December 27, 2007
We love Pheasant Point Elementary! Everyone there loves what they do & it shows! All of the staff is super friendly and helpful. It feels like an extended family.

Posted June 22, 2006
- a administrator
I currently have one child attending Pheasant Point Elementary and we are very pleased. My daughter's 1st grade teacher was absolutely wonderful and worked with us to keep her challenged throughout the year. My daughter is looking forward to starting 2nd grade in the fall...so are we!

Posted June 08, 2006
This school is wonderful! I have a 2nd & 4th grader that have attended there since kindergarten. The teachers are awesome & really care about the kids. The staff is caring & they go out of their way to help you with anything. Parents are encouraged to be an active part of their childs education and I love that. My son is in the JET program (gifted) and that has been a wonderful exeperience for him. I wouldn't change my childrens school for the world.

Posted September 26, 2005
I have a 3rd grader and a kindergartener that attend Pheasant Point, and this is their 1st year in this school. My 3rd grader is excelling way more here than in her previous school, and says that this school is the most fun. My kindergartener was very sheepish about attending school, but, after his first day, he came home very excited, and hasn't stopped talking about school since. I am very pleased with how my children are responding to Pheasant Point!

Pheasant Point Elementary School
3450 Pheasant Meadow Dr, O'Fallon, MO  63368
Last modified Pheasant Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pheasant Point Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top