Bad
Good

Pheasant Point is fantastic! It is amazing to see the Principal Dr. C in the hallways and saying high to ALL of the kids by name. The great leadership is evident by how engaged the teachers are with the students, and the time they take to communicate with us on a regular basis about how our child is doing. We love Pheasant Point!

Pheasant Point Elementary has been such an awesome school for our kids. We have been with the school for over 7 years as my youngest is now in 4th grade. The teachers, staff and administration go above and beyond what is required of them to provide the kids an enriching environment, creative thinking and support for all. They are part of the Leader in Me program and I have seen my kids thrive utilizing the tools they are taught. Dr. C and gang really do love the children and it shows!

This school is really a gem! I have two children enrolled there. The principals and teachers are top notch. You feel at home there and your kids feel part of a big family. I cant say enough about it. They empower children to learn and be great!

I am so glad that my daughter is in this school. We kind of feel fortunate to be a part of Pheasant Point team because they have an exceptional staff (including Principal, assistant principal and bus drivers) and also because two new programs have been introduced in the school this year. One is Singapore Maths approach, which is the same in all the elementary schools district wide. The other is 'Leader in Me' program. From what I have read about this program, it is a wonderful program. It enables all kids to become leaders and teaches valuable lessons of life. I couldn't have asked for more at this point from this school.

Best school in ofallon.l have a kindergartener and a first grader.they both are happy and love this school.The teachers and the rest of the staff are wonderful their.

I have two children that attend Pheasant Point Elementary and I could never find anything but great things to say about this school. The entire staff at this school truly want the students to excel academically, socially, emotionally and become well rounded students. The staff and teachers are only there because they want to be there to enrich the lives of the students. It is very obvious they love the children at the school and want them to suceed as much as the parents do. My kids love Pheasant Point and so do I!!

This is great school where all the staff teachers and principal are very motivated and look for ways to improve continously the standard of students and school.

We love Pheasant Point Elementary! Everyone there loves what they do & it shows! All of the staff is super friendly and helpful. It feels like an extended family.

Last modified Pheasant Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.