Bad
Good

Amazing school with all the right teachers and tools to assist students and parents of those students. Especially Ms. Keyes! Amazing attentive organized professional, yet loving caring and able to handle all different temperament and styles of our children. I absolutely adore her!

I am proud to send my kids to Lakeview Elementary. The school is very organized and clean, teachers and staff care about the students, plus I know my kids are getting an excellent education in a safe environment. Wentzville school district is amazing altogether.

My daughter has been at Lakeview for two years now and it is amazing. All the staff are superb in their duties and they way they care for the students. New teaching methods, like Singapore math, and quick cards in the hallway keep the students engaged. I also like how they are ahead of the curve with security cameras and buzzed in entryways. Great school overall!

We love our school. This is our first year at this brand new school and we couldn't be happier!! Mrs. Robertson is my son's 3rd grade teacher and she is phenomenal!

Last modified Lakeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.