Posted December 11, 2013
I am proud to send my kids to Lakeview Elementary. The school is very organized and clean, teachers and staff care about the students, plus I know my kids are getting an excellent education in a safe environment. Wentzville school district is amazing altogether.

Posted January 06, 2013
My daughter has been at Lakeview for two years now and it is amazing. All the staff are superb in their duties and they way they care for the students. New teaching methods, like Singapore math, and quick cards in the hallway keep the students engaged. I also like how they are ahead of the curve with security cameras and buzzed in entryways. Great school overall!

Posted March 15, 2011
We love our school. This is our first year at this brand new school and we couldn't be happier!! Mrs. Robertson is my son's 3rd grade teacher and she is phenomenal!

Lakeview Elementary School
2501 Mexico Rd, O'fallon, MO  63366
Last modified Lakeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top