Bad
Good

Odessa Middle School 1

Posted September 03, 2014
I had to take my children out of this school. The administration will not stop any bad behavior dealing with well known bullying problem. After seeing the non-action of the school districts administration also, I felt it was in the best interest of my children's safety to take them out of the school district.

Posted February 12, 2013
We moved here at the beginning of the year and have 7 kids throughout the Odessa School System. All of them have done wonderful, especially our son who goes to the Middle school and is in the Special Ed program. The teachers there are great and keep in close contact with the parents. Across the board in every school the teachers are outstanding. We are happy that we moved to such a supportive community.

Posted March 11, 2004
Our family moved to odessa 3 years ago. I have 3 children in school here, one in high school and 2 in middle school. My kids have done wonderful here & the teachers really take an interest in your children. I am so glad we moved here.

Posted September 26, 2003
Odessa is a good school. My daughter has been going to Odessa for 8 years now and she just loves it. I think that the teachers are fairly nice and they make it fun to learn. It is a spirited school. Odessa is a wonderful place to learn. I hope my comments help some of you to make the decision to come here.

Odessa Middle School
607 South Fifth St, Odessa, MO  64076
Last modified Odessa Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.