Osage Middle School 2

Posted September 30, 2013
I just wanna say that the girls PE teacher/coach Ms McDonald is the poorest excuse I've ever witnessed. Not a good role model...completely pathetic!!

Posted July 30, 2013
I am a student at Osage going into 8th grade and the school is amazing. The academic program is awesome, and sports are a big thing...especially football. The students are not always the nicest but I wouldn't trade them for the world. Most of the teachers are really nice, and they try as hard as they can to meet your needs. We also have very good gifted programs such as gates and our math team...we always have kids in the top 10 in academic contests. It is overall the best school in Missouri in my opinion.

Osage Middle School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
The Teachers and office staff are always willing to go the extra mile for the student as well as work with the family.

Posted January 01, 2009
Great new middle school... kids are great and so are the teachers & principal!

Posted October 21, 2008

Osage Middle School
635 Hwy 42, Osage Beach, MO  65065
Last modified Osage Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Osage Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top