Owensville, MO

Posted February 11, 2010

Posted August 09, 2009
This is an excellent school, especially considering the lackluster educational system of the United States in general. The teachers are well above the national standard, as is the material in the curriculum. I would not go anywhere else. Seriously. If my parents tried to move to a different town/city/etc., I would move in with my cousin, just so I do not have to change schools.

Posted August 30, 2008
We have an excellent school district. All my children love to go to school and this is also my alumin

Posted August 02, 2008

Posted October 31, 2007

Owensville High School
3336 Hwy 19, Owensville, MO  65066
Last modified Owensville High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Owensville High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top