Posted February 12, 2014
It literally sucks. Not saying because I don't like school bit I used to go to another school. And I never thought I would say this but the education is so bad I was getting A's an B's in my old school and I had soccer through out the whole semester. In this school everything is so hard not because I can't do it more because of the teachers they can't teach very well. There's no after school tutoring or anything I'm gonna end up failing this year and I'm not used to not having good teachers that can actually take the time to help you. These teachers seem to have other important stuff to do so they rush through helping you individually. I really think this school should be replaced with better teachers plus everyone has such a horrible character and nobody respects here. Really hate this school

Posted February 06, 2014
I went to this Meremac Valley RIII school district all through school, and hated it. I was constantally bullied, and they didn't care. I made all A's and B's never below but they didn't care unless you were in sports. If I would have been my parents at the time I would have pulled myself out of the school, and transfered to a Private School. My children will not attend this district, and will be in a school where the factually actually care.

Posted April 03, 2013
I have only went to this school for half the school year and I hated it. This school cares more about its athletes more than anybody else! Bullying and fighting are constant events that goes on and the school never really does anything about it. Theres a 80% that you will have teachers who assign homework every night of the week and you may only have that night to finish it, so the pressure to keep your grade a constant letter will be a problem. This school only has althetic after school activities and no clubs, also if your child stays at school for a after school event there is NO after school bus to bring your child to your residence.

Posted March 22, 2013
I have three children that have gone to this school. Two of which have graduated. Both made great grades however when they went to college they knew next to nothing compared to other students, nor did their friends. Also, I have a daughter and a son that was seriously bullied there. A few times the teachers even saw it happening. One teacher, when I went to parent/teacher conferences, didn't even know the name of my daughter after almost a whole year of school! It really opened my eyes to just what my children have been going through. Because of all this we are moving and I highly recommend never sending your children to Pacific.

Pacific High School 5

Posted September 30, 2012
The bullying of which you speak was blown way out of proportion by the parent. While PHS--as all schools do--has its share of mean pranks and outright bullying, it is no worse here than anywhere else. PHS is a fine school with the best interests of the students as its primary focus. The school provides many clubs, sports, and activities for student participation. Students may obtain college credit by taking upper-level classes, and they may use the A+ program to get even more college credit free of charge. The current principal is student-focused and a strong leader. I am confident that anyone giving PHS a 1-star rating has issues of their own that they project onto the school. The school provides the opportunities...it is up to the students to take advantage.

Posted September 26, 2012
This school has SERIOUS problems with bullying!!!! Kick those kids outta school!!!! Totally outrageous of them!!!

Posted May 05, 2009

Pacific High School 4

Posted April 16, 2009

Posted March 31, 2009

Posted December 15, 2008

Pacific High School
425 Indian Warpath Dr, Pacific, MO  63069
Last modified Pacific High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pacific High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top