Pierce City, MO

Posted July 22, 2010
Pierce City High has come a long ways since I have gone there. I hope it contenues to improve.

Pierce City High School 5

Posted June 09, 2007

Pierce City High School 5

Posted May 24, 2006
- a former student
I went to PC schools most of my life from kK12th grade. I have got to say that I enjoyed my time there. The teachers were for the most part excellent. A few bad apples but you get that everywhere I suppose. My own kids have gone there as well, but we no longer live in that district. One things is for sure. We've got that great big ole greeeeeeeen pride!!!!

Posted August 16, 2005

Posted April 25, 2005
- a former student
Great school only problem there are few extracurricular activities for people who are not athletic; however the english program is excellent! The math department is very poor, but the school is working on the math and more activities. They do what they can.

Pierce City High School
300 Myrtle St, Pierce City, MO  65723
Last modified Pierce City High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pierce City High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top