Bad
Good

I Shelly Ann Shouse haven't been in school for 10 years but when I was there I had wonderful teachers. When I needed help with anything I received it with kindness, and respect.

I give 5 stars to the teachers who are dedicated and care about the students. Your child can and will receive an education at Plattsburg from teachers who care.

I have just graduated my last child from the Plattsburg School District. I can say in all honesty that my kids have done well here. The teachers and coaches have done more than what was required of them. I sometimes wonder if parents don't have a blind eye when it comes to their children. My children were never denied extra help when they needed it. Teachers here come in early and stay late if a student asks for additional help. I think there are probably a few teaches that could be better but I believe you would have that in every school. I think the coaching staff does an excellent job. Look at our standings in Football and baseball. They have to be doing something right.

I have children at this school district and wish we never would have moved here. There is a huge teacher turn around so there is no continuity in techniques. Teachers here have a real lack of motivation, and therefore, so do the students. They have some real issues that the administration just turns the other cheek to. I would highly recommend looking elsewhere to educate your children.

Unfortunately, I have to give a poor mark to this school district. If you are thinking that a smaller school district will be good for your high school athlete, please look at another school. We are unsatisfied with the administration and coaching at this school

I'v had three boys go through this school, I'd give it 5 stars! Has counrty space with city pace!

Last modified Plattsburg High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.