Posted January 12, 2014
I Shelly Ann Shouse haven't been in school for 10 years but when I was there I had wonderful teachers. When I needed help with anything I received it with kindness, and respect.

Posted April 25, 2010
I give 5 stars to the teachers who are dedicated and care about the students. Your child can and will receive an education at Plattsburg from teachers who care.

Posted June 29, 2009

Plattsburg High School 4

Posted June 18, 2009
I have just graduated my last child from the Plattsburg School District. I can say in all honesty that my kids have done well here. The teachers and coaches have done more than what was required of them. I sometimes wonder if parents don't have a blind eye when it comes to their children. My children were never denied extra help when they needed it. Teachers here come in early and stay late if a student asks for additional help. I think there are probably a few teaches that could be better but I believe you would have that in every school. I think the coaching staff does an excellent job. Look at our standings in Football and baseball. They have to be doing something right.

Posted March 04, 2009

Posted February 24, 2009
I have children at this school district and wish we never would have moved here. There is a huge teacher turn around so there is no continuity in techniques. Teachers here have a real lack of motivation, and therefore, so do the students. They have some real issues that the administration just turns the other cheek to. I would highly recommend looking elsewhere to educate your children.

Posted February 24, 2009
Unfortunately, I have to give a poor mark to this school district. If you are thinking that a smaller school district will be good for your high school athlete, please look at another school. We are unsatisfied with the administration and coaching at this school

Posted January 07, 2008
I'v had three boys go through this school, I'd give it 5 stars! Has counrty space with city pace!

Plattsburg High School 3

Posted August 26, 2005
To be completely honest, Plattsburg High School is probably not your first choice- and likely, not the last. However, the teaching staff is spectacular in their devotion to their students. The administration has had some 'problems' over the years, which will probably veer you off. A lack of parental involvement has always been an issue, and a relatively short list of classes and activities are offered. If Plattsburg does, however, become your choice (whether forced or chosen), pick it for the teaching staff consisting of underpaid, but incredibly diligent and creative, men and women.

Plattsburg High School
804 Frost St, Plattsburg, MO  64477
Last modified Plattsburg High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Plattsburg High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top