Pleasant Hill, MO

Pleasant Hill Primary School 1

Posted December 05, 2014
The turnover rate for staff at this school has to be close to 50%. Why? Bad leadership? Underpaid? As time has progressed I have grown to absolutely despise the way the children in this building are talked to by the teachers. If teachers think nothing of SCREAMING at kids in front of parents in the hallway then I wonder how they are being talked to when the door is closed. You are not only teaching these kids that it is okay to talk to people like that but it is okay for other people to talk to you like that. The teachers in this building are the most stable adult and only role model for many of the students here and they are screaming at 5, 6, 7 and 8 year olds. One time last year I was standing at that office and I could hear MP screaming inside her classroom all the way down the hallway. Her class was the 2nd to last door down the hall. I can't imagine having to sit and listen to someone talk to me like that all day, day after day. We wonder why our kids are disrespectful and rude? Some are learning it at home but every one of those kids is learning it in that building by watching many of the teachers.

Pleasant Hill Primary School 4

Posted March 11, 2010
Education is Supurb, Meals are Balanced. Extracurriculars could use some funding and volunteers, Bus system needs improvement, as well as the Lunch program, otherwise a Top Notch School. Teachers and Staff are very helpful, and interact well with students and parents, with curriculum, and other needs.

Pleasant Hill Primary School
304 Eklund St, Pleasant Hill, MO  64080
Last modified Pleasant Hill Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Pleasant Hill Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top