Raymore, MO

Posted October 28, 2013
Just finished with my parent teacher conference and couldn't be happier! The principal and couple of teachers greeted me with smiles as soon as I walked in. My child's teacher knows exactly what his progress is and told me her plan to push him....not just teach to the low or the average which is refreshing! Great leadership from the principal & great teachers here who really care and work hard to make learning fun. Several even got promotions this year! I would like to see the school increase security-maybe some bullet-proof glass or a buzz-in system. Can't be too careful with everything going on but all in all I feel like my child is safe and we are very happy at Raymore!

Posted May 30, 2013
This was our sons experience: Uninspired teacher. Lack of adequate physical activity. Principle focused only on test results. Our son has flourished since we moved and is now in advanced classes. Raymore Elementary was not a good fit for our him. The main reason we moved was to get away from that school and the district.

Posted April 19, 2013
This is an amazing school! The principal is truly the most dedicated individual and the teachers are wonderful! The school has very high results in test scores but they value our children as individuals. There are some tough kids and yet they are patient and always make sure our own students feel safe. There are so many ways for us to be involved from helping with projects like their weekend food program for hungry kids or dads who serve as WatchDOGS. Raymore is a great community and school, and we feel so fortunate to be part of it!

Raymore Elementary School 2

Posted November 15, 2011
My son has been in Raymore Elementary since K-2. It has been nothing but bad experiences, which started in Kindergarten, and has continued. The school wants to put children in special education classes; instead of, working with the student. My child has been picked on, called names, and treated unfairly. Nothing every seems to be accomplished.

Posted August 11, 2010
We moved to Raymore for the schools and I could not be more disappointed. They have treated my son horribly. At this point I'm paying for a private school until we're able to move. Now that my son is at a school that cares about him, he's excelling,

Raymore Elementary School 4

Posted July 16, 2010
My son attended Raymore Elem. from K-2. I believe he received an excellent education. The new principal is very involved, smart, and genuinely cares about the students, parents, and success of the schools. Several of the teachers are awesome--educated, caring, and involved. A number of opportunities were available for parental involvement. My son had a very positive experience.

Raymore Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
they have really caring teachers who take time to see that the kids are educated and loved

Posted January 15, 2009

Raymore Elementary School 4

Posted January 03, 2009
I am a former educator myself and find this school to be top notch. I spend a lot of time volunteering and substitute teaching at this school. The staff is excellent! The expectations for behavior and academics are clear and consistent. When we first moved to Raymore I was disappointed our kids would not be going to one of the newer schools. I could not have been more wrong. I am so happy we ended up in this school's boundaries!

Posted June 24, 2008
My daughter loves this school. The field trips a re paid for by the PTA. The Staff is top notch and though it is one of the older schools in the district they have recently done some renovations.

Raymore Elementary School
500 South Madison, Raymore, MO  64083
(816) 892-1925
Last modified Raymore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Raymore Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top