Raymore, MO

Posted July 29, 2008
My child has been at Stonegate for 2 years and I absolutely love it. The teachers and staff are friendly, helpful and very welcoming. The PTA is fantastic and strives to have a lot of events for the students. The PTA seems to work closely with the school to ensure Stonegate is the best school in the city. Lots of fun events - I can't wait to see what they do this upcoming year.

Posted September 12, 2007
Love the school, love the staff. I am not able to be as involved as I would like, with another little one at home, but this is my child's 3rd year and we have nothing but positives experiences. My child is thriving!

Stonegate Elementary School 1

Posted July 30, 2007
The staff and administration clearly do not want the parents involvement. I have yet to see the principal or teachers protect the children in different situations. I feel their main concern is money and MAP test scores and not the children and their safety.

Posted May 13, 2007
I am very pleased with Stonegate Elementary! My child attended all 5 years there and each year was a great success! I found the three principals that I interacted with to be very professional. I have never experienced a single teacher that has placed their interest before that of the students'. This is a very positive learning environment and the students are happy and learning! I have had an opportunity to be in other schools in this district and feel Stonegate certainly gets a 5 star rating!

Posted April 11, 2007
This is our first year at Stonegate and I have found the teachers, principal and staff to be very helpful and accessible. I believe that parents can be as involved as they choose. There are many areas within the school and PTA in which a parent can volunteer as much or little of their time as they wish. I would highly recommend Stonegate to anyone.

Posted April 11, 2007
Stonegate is a very welcoming school with top rate teachers, great support staff, an active PTA and an administrator who really cares. I have had a child at Stonegate for the last six years and would not have them attend any other school.

Posted March 20, 2006

Stonegate Elementary School 0

Posted March 20, 2006
I believe my children thrive at Stonegate. Having one move on to the upper elementary and one still at Stonegate I have had very few problems. Teachers and Staff are always friendly and helpful. My child returns home excited about school and we as parents have enjoyed all the teachers our children have had. Parent links and school news are available and very informative.

Stonegate Elementary School 2

Posted October 13, 2004
The school has a nice facility. The faculty leaves someting to be desired. Always getting the runaround about what is going on and very poor communication between teachers and upper managment. With the right staff in place this could be a very good school but the first thing that need to go is the principal I was told that this is one of the best schools in the state but we have yet to see any of that. It seems that more time is spent on their own personal interest rather than the students that attend this school.

Stonegate Elementary School
900 South Foxridge Dr, Raymore, MO  64083
(816) 892-1900
Last modified Stonegate Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stonegate Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top