Bad
Good

My children's school is amazing. I'm not sure what it was like 5 years ago, but since Dr. Fellhauer has been in leadership he has worked so well to be inclusive of his parent community. He is always warm and friendly to everyone I see him interact with. He also, from my experience, is able to lead without being aggressive or over bearing. He listens to the input of his students, staff and parents. My students learn not because they are smart (they are) but because they are taught to their strengths and encouraged to move forward regardless of their weaknesses. I can not say enough good things about Creekmoor!

I'm really surprised this school is an 8. Based on our experience (not good) and the test scores posted, I can't see where it would even be a 7. The student teacher ration isn't 15:1 like shown here. They are pushing close to 30 kids per teacher here. There is a new principal so that has been a little improvement but really the fundamental problem is that with the exception of a few, most of the teachers do just enough to get by.

Special needs students beware We began the school year believing that the school provided a great environment for education. After discovering our child had special needs this view was altered dramatically. The school and district administration failed at every turn to provide adequate services. The volume of lies and dismissive attitude we were given is simply astounding.

We have two children in Creekmoor and we have been very pleased. Almost all of the teachers we have had have been very approachable, eager to listen, and have been willing to apply the ideas I feel work well for my own children. We felt Mrs. Wallace was an exceptional teacher, and we would love to see our children have teachers like her throughout all of their remaining school years! Principal Vines is a wonderful woman, always available to talk to and always participating in school activities. She is a very familiar face at Creekmoor, and that is important to us. We feel parents are very involved at Creekmoor Elementary and we have made many friends from attending field trips and classroom parties. It seems to be a very unified school and grows continually more so each year. We are generally very impressed with Creekmoor Elementary and we are looking forward to the reamaining years our children will be there!

This school is a Title I school that only cares about the state test. Each class has a ratio of 26 kids to 1 teacher. They show videos to teach math and do not teach spelling (but somehow they don't understand why the kids can't read). Political correctness is also paramount to their philosophy. The BIST program for discipline is a joke and isn't even applied the way it should be. Teacher make excuses to not go to recess. Very poor school for your child to be educated considering the amount of tax you pay living within the school district. Just hope you had or will have Ms. Wallace as she is the only teacher that seems to care about learning and discipline.

We've had 2 kids go though Creekmoor and I couldn't be happier. This school has a real family feel to it. There are always events going on to get parents in the school participating with their kids. The teachers we've had have been outstandiing and our children have always been treated very well. They've been challenged when needed and also held accountable. This is a great school.

AWESOME SCHOOL! My child only had the privilege of going through the 4th grade but I am looking forward to my other two children to go through the entire school grades starting this year.

I could not be happier with Creekmoor. My children were in a Private school before we decided to try Creekmoor and as of right now I will never send them anywhere else. I just wish the school went higher than the 4th grade

As a parent of 2 students who attend Creekmoor, I am very happy with the school, the teachers and the administrator. I like how the teachers all interact with the students and really communicate with the parents. At Raymore Elementary (where my 2 kids went before Creekmoor opened), the principal seemed very stand-offish and rude, and several of the teachers had that 'I am more educated than you' attitude, where they 'told' you how your student was instead of explaining things to me. I did not appreciate being talked 'down' to and felt my children were much better off away from that school!

In my opinion, Creekmoor had a rough start, but seems to be improving with age. Most of the instructors were new to the district and the principal seemed to stay shut up in her office most of the time. It has gotten a little better, but has a long way to go. I feel the other elementary schools in Raymore are superior to Creekmoor, with instructors, administration, communication; the only thing Creekmoor has on its side is brand new facilities.

Last modified Creekmoor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.