Bad
Good

My son has been at BRE for two years now and we love it! The teachers are wonderful and he is thriving there! I'm starting to think these ratings are crap and somehow skewed, most parents in the district seem to really love it, where's the numbers that reflect the school instead of a score based on MAP Testing?

We are so very pleased with the everything at Blue Ridge. Our daughter's teachers have been wonderful and we feel she is getting a wonderful education, she is safe and well cared for, and the communication between parents and teachers is great! Our daughter loves it there!

My daughter has never been happier. She was at a Raytown school which was completely apathetic. She has completely turned around and loves school.

My son has attended K and now in 1st. Mrs. Strickland and Mrs. Jamis are the best teachers ever. They both support him individually and provide a learning atmosphere. They challenge him and provide honest feedback. Mr. T is very engaged. Louis and the Nurse are some of the best people I've ever met at a school. I have researched private schools in the area and have had 2 other children in different Raytown elementary schools. I can't say enough positive things about this school, it ROCKS!

My child has spent his entire school life attending Blue Ridge. Noone could ever ask for a better group of people to help raise my child. I have always felt welcome eithin the school and PTA. (THEY ARE AWESOME) We have loved all of his teachers and reccommend them to everyone. Way to go Blue Ridge!!!!!

I was so pleased with Blue Ridge Elementary. My son thrived at Blue Ridge with it's old fashioned value system of devotion from staff and teachers and it's cutting edge educational system. I am forever grateful for all three of my son's teachers from preschool through 2nd grade and ror their selfless love and devotion to their students. We have moved, but I am so glad for those first three years at Blue Ridge Elementary. Thank you Mrs. McGranaghan, Mrs. Curry, Mrs. Campbell and Mr. 'T' and all the Blue Ridge Staff.

I have a first grader at Blue Ridge Elementary. I am very pleased with the academics at the school and the caring teachers.

Last modified Blue Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.