Posted March 31, 2013
My daughter has never been happier. She was at a Raytown school which was completely apathetic. She has completely turned around and loves school.

Blue Ridge Elementary School 0

Posted October 28, 2009
My son has attended K and now in 1st. Mrs. Strickland and Mrs. Jamis are the best teachers ever. They both support him individually and provide a learning atmosphere. They challenge him and provide honest feedback. Mr. T is very engaged. Louis and the Nurse are some of the best people I've ever met at a school. I have researched private schools in the area and have had 2 other children in different Raytown elementary schools. I can't say enough positive things about this school, it ROCKS!

Posted March 25, 2009
My child has spent his entire school life attending Blue Ridge. Noone could ever ask for a better group of people to help raise my child. I have always felt welcome eithin the school and PTA. (THEY ARE AWESOME) We have loved all of his teachers and reccommend them to everyone. Way to go Blue Ridge!!!!!

Posted September 19, 2007
I was so pleased with Blue Ridge Elementary. My son thrived at Blue Ridge with it's old fashioned value system of devotion from staff and teachers and it's cutting edge educational system. I am forever grateful for all three of my son's teachers from preschool through 2nd grade and ror their selfless love and devotion to their students. We have moved, but I am so glad for those first three years at Blue Ridge Elementary. Thank you Mrs. McGranaghan, Mrs. Curry, Mrs. Campbell and Mr. 'T' and all the Blue Ridge Staff.

Posted September 19, 2006
I have a first grader at Blue Ridge Elementary. I am very pleased with the academics at the school and the caring teachers.

Posted May 11, 2005
I am so thrilled with Blue Ridge! Everyone on the staff is so supportive and accessible. As a parent I always feel welcome at the school and even encouraged to become as involved as I can. Principal Trewitt is extremely involved with the students and is always willing to take time out to talk with a parent who has a question or idea. I disaggree with the previous rater only in that I believe that Mrs. Strickland is the best kindergarten teacher in the district!

Posted May 18, 2004
My child is in kindergarten and Mrs Curry is the best teacher in the district. She knows how to let the kids know she is in charge without being the mean wicked teacher. Everybody that knows her agrees with me that she is the best and i am blessed daily with her being my childs teacher and am saddened that she cant move on with my child to the first grade and on up the ladder...

Blue Ridge Elementary School
6410 Blue Ridge Blvd, Raytown, MO  64133
Last modified Blue Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blue Ridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.