Raytown, MO

Posted April 17, 2014
Because I know a few of the teachers here, I know this school is a very good one.

Posted September 24, 2013
Great school. Love the administration and the teachers. My two kids are thriving and I couldn't ask for better.

Posted September 17, 2013
Great school. I have two children currently attending and they are both doing great. From the teachers to the support staff - this school is running like a well oiled machine. Very pleased with the education my children are getting!

Posted August 23, 2013
This is a very great school in the Raytown School Dist my grandkids goes 2nd an 3rd of this year 2013 they love it an the teachers are so good with the kids all of them they have even extended day for parents that works late...Nice to know they care..

Posted April 16, 2010
I know that one of the counselors there is wonderful with the children. Several of our children at our church attend this school And this school opens itself to the community to some adult exercise classes offered by the Raytown School Adult Program.

Posted July 23, 2007

Posted September 09, 2003
I feel like my childrens' best interests are at hand. The teachers really do their part to inform me of any changes in my childs learning/behavior, for the negative or the positive! The staff are very very nice! I currently have 3 children enrolled at Southwood Elementary.

Southwood Elementary School
8015 Raytown Rd, Raytown, MO  64138
Last modified Southwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top