Raytown, MO

Posted January 23, 2012
It was a blessing that OLL finally closed. It was poorly run by the new principal who had no personality, no tact, no people skills, and no interest in keeping Lourdes open. The teachers he brought with him were equally as poor as he was. This particular principal had already closed St. Stephen's, and many people wondered why he was chosen to lead OLL. Good, solid, teachers left, some of whom were loved and very dedicated. The pastor of Lourdes, had no clue as to what was happening until it was too late. Now, the building sits empty, and all the years of hard work was for what?

Posted June 13, 2011
This school needs to close. The teachers are mostly new and have no clue on how to teach the children. And with the low enrollment, I dont know if they will open next year. I would not recommend this school to no one!

Posted October 10, 2010
Because of the small classroom size. The Teachers are wonderful and very focused on the children and what they are teaching.

Posted August 24, 2010
OLL is great! My kids love it and I'm thrilled with the quality teachers. My children are all well above average on test scores and contiue to climb. The Catholic based education they offer is the best we have found. We would recommend OLL to anyone.

Posted April 08, 2010
Well, here we go again...just when we thought things were going to improve, something else goes wrong. We have lost 2 principals this year; one in August, and another one just in the past 2 weeks. If this school does not get it together, I am afraid it might close.

Posted February 08, 2010
This school is awesome! My little boy who is in preschool has already learned so much! I love when he comes home and tells me what he has learned in Religion. I know he is getting a wonderful foundation for learning as he gets ready for Kindergarten.

Posted September 02, 2009
It's awful! The teachers are more immature than the preschool students. There is no leadership within the church or the school. We tried and tried to give it a go, but ultimately the only thing anyone cares about is how the school looks to the outside. There is no family atmosphere and it must be one of the least Christian like schools in the area.

Posted August 11, 2009
This school is awesome! Our family has been here since 2003. The test scores for the children are off the chart because of the staff. They care and love to teach you can see it when you walk in the classroom. We now have Nuns on campus which thats the first for the area. If you want a school that your child is not just a number and you will know everyone that is in class then this school is for you!!!!

Posted August 01, 2009
I used to go there but now I go to ST.Regis. Since students are very rude and have no discipline at all. I am so glad the Principal is retiring.

Posted June 23, 2009
Hooray for Our Lady of Lourdes Parish School in Raytown, Missouri. This Fall for the 2009-2010 School Year we will have a new principal! New principal and a great staff will make for an amazing year. Fr. Rogers, thanks for supporting our school, and yeah for Mr. W.! You are not retiring!

Our Lady of Lourdes School
8812 E Gregory Blvd, Raytown, MO  64133
Last modified Our Lady of Lourdes School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady of Lourdes School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top