Riverside, MO
Students enrolled: 1,551

Park Hill South High School 1

Posted January 05, 2014
I currently attend park hill south and I absolutely hate it. Most of students are very rich who go there and they sure do show it off. I've heard a lot from other students taking about doing drugs and partying. It's not a good school. Also some of the staff members are very rude.

Posted July 01, 2012
Park Hill South is quite possibly the best high school in the kc mo area. I went to a different school as a freshman and started at south as a sophomore and just graduated this spring. I can honestly say that the academic standards at this school are excellent; the teachers are great and really want to help you learn, and there is plenty of opportunity to get help if you need it. I was also fortunate enoughto be part of the music department in both band and choir, and they were absolutely phenomenal. Honestly: South's Symphonic Band is one of if not the best high school bands in Missouri.

Posted April 07, 2011
this is an excellent, well funded school. which makes a HUGE difference in the level of education. I'm so impressed with this school as well as the fact that it is a respected school in our community.

Park Hill South High School 1

Posted January 23, 2011
i went to this school last year and i hated it! i needed some extra tutoring or a class to help me out since i was so far behind. the counselor told me they had no classes like that for me because i was not a freshman. i felt very out of place there and the other students could be very harsh. i felt like the teachers were not interested in me because my level was not where all the other students in my class was. if your a student coming to the school in the middle of a year it may be hard on you as for me.

Posted December 07, 2010
I am a freshmen at this school, I am average person, not rich or poor, and this is a great school, The Freshmen Mentoring Program is a great tool for aiding freshmen such as myself, the teachers are attentive, interactive, and, assisting to all of their students. Cliques are no worse than friends talking in the hallways. Upper class men don't i repeat DON'T harass lower class men. Race issues are limited to what I have seen so far. Some fights have broken out but nothing on even a monthly basis.

Posted December 01, 2010
I think this is the BEST school my child has been to. I see nothing but care and concern for the kids here. There is a lot of pride at this school too. I will struggle to keep my child in this school.

Posted March 29, 2010
I was a student at PHS, and I loved it. I was a freshman. I say, that' the best school ever. I'm mad I have to move. PHS ATW!!!!!!

Posted March 29, 2010
My kid loves it there, and I love the school also!

Park Hill South High School
4500 NW River Park Dr, Riverside, MO  64150
Last modified Park Hill South High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Hill South High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top