Mark Twain Elementary School 1

Posted April 16, 2014
This is the worst school my son has ever went to. Not only did his food taken away his teacher would call him names shove soap in his mouth I would find bruises on his arm. My son has special needs he was diagnosedwith mental retardation as a parent I went to the police but nothing was ever done we had no other Choice but to move he will always remember what happened to him. And to the principal and teachers that said my son would never be a productive part of society he is doing amazing now in schools that care about him.

Mark Twain Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE this school! I couldn't say enough great things about it. Two years ago they were blessed with a new principal and he is awesome! Great environment for your kids.

Mark Twain Elementary School 5

Posted November 28, 2007
We love this school. They have highly qualified teachers and administrators, outstanding special education programs, a caring support staff, and a beautiful new building and playground.

Mark Twain Elementary School 4

Posted May 04, 2006
The staff (teachers, librarians, nurses, etc.) are fabulous! We have had great experiences with them. Unfourtunatly, the principal feels very entitled and is extremely unhelpful and rude. The school itself is almost completely new and well supplied. Great building, great staff, but horrible administration.

Mark Twain Elementary School 4

Posted October 21, 2004
My son currently enrolled here. Tachers and staff have all been very helpful.I volunteer as much as possible...It helps to keep lines of communication open and we have the same goals...

Mark Twain Elementary School
1100 Mark Twain Dr, Rolla, MO  65401
Last modified Mark Twain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mark Twain Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top