Saint Ann, MO

Posted April 13, 2010
This is my daughter's 3rd year at GCA. She is in the 1st grade. The teachers and the staff are excellent. It is a great spiritual environment and family atmosphere. She has learned so much about God and how to be a good person. She is excelling at this school thanks to wonderful teachers and staff.

Grace Christian Academy 1

Posted March 19, 2010
This school focuses on $$, the principal needs some child psychology classes and the homework is ridiculous. My child went here for 3 yrs and I'm disappointed in myself for staying that long.

Posted December 22, 2008
After viewing other schools, we chose to go with Grace Christian Academy and have never regretted it: Truly Christ-centered, with excellent education. They are offering more and more extracurricular activities all the time. Teachers really care and work toward the nurturing and growth of every child.

Grace Christian Academy

Posted December 22, 2008
focuses on what is important, God and the kids

Posted December 20, 2008
Amazing my son was writing his name in pre school and in the first month of kindergarten he was reading his first books. Love the atmosphere doing what is right is cool. It feels like home. Love the uniform dress code it is very easy you can buy it at any wallmart or kmart. Turtlenecks and blue pants or collared shirts like a golf shirt blue or white. Easy and no fuss about clothes in the morning

Posted July 30, 2008
I have three children at Grace Christian Academy. It is a great school and I thank the Lord that my children are blessed to attend this Christ-centered school!

Grace Christian Academy 4

Posted February 02, 2008
The schools great but needs to get not as picky with uniforms. Homework is way to much.

Posted January 29, 2006
Both of my children graduated from GCA and now excel in their public high school because of the solid foundation of academics and of Biblical truths that GCA gave them. The accelerated academic program at GCA has enabled them to handle Honors and AP classes at the high school with ease. And the Christ-centered world view that my children now have because of the three-fold (home, church, and Grace Christian Academy) teaching of the Word of God allows them to stand up for their beliefs in a very natural, normal way. Their peers and teachers hold both of them in high regard. I recommend Grace Christian Academy to parents who want to equip the whole child-mind, body and soul!

Posted November 15, 2005
My son has attended Grace Christian Academy since pre-k he is in the 6 grade now and we love the school. It is a family oriented environment and parents feel comfortable approaching teachers and faculty. The school has transitioned well the new technology. I would recommend Grace to everyone.

Grace Christian Academy
2900 Adie Road, Saint Ann, MO  63074
Last modified Grace Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Grace Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top