Scott City, MO

Scott City Elementary School 3

Posted June 11, 2014
It's more advanced now than when I went there. Plus there are more incentives for the kids to try harder and become involved. They grow their curriculum and extra curricula all the time. But done if the teachers are extremely bias about family names and who's who. They also have a school uniform now of Polos and khaki's/jeans that try are extreme more concerned about than more pressing matters.

Scott City Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2009
I feel Scott City Elementary is a wonderful school district. Growing up I went to a big school and personally enjoy a small school for my children. Great, caring teachers and staff. They work hard!!!

Scott City Elementary School 4

Posted November 11, 2006
I was a student at Scott City and my children have gone there also. I think it's a wonderful and caring school. We need more support from the parents to make our children want to learn. I am guilty of leaving it all up to the teachers and that was a mistake.

Scott City Elementary School
3000 Main St, Scott City, MO  63780
Last modified Scott City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scott City Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top