Springfield, MO

Posted February 24, 2015
We have never encountered the violence in class as we have since our son has attended Bowerman. It is possible that it is his age as well, he is in the fourth grade, but too often when we receive notice of some thing that happened from the school, it is an account that the student gave the teacher of what happened. Where was the teacher? again and again..... To many students for low staff ratio, and a large amount of students whom are struggling, means that you have to have a very serious situation before it is a priority with this school. My child is very intelligent, and I worry that he is not learning. He seems to be paying more attention to all the class room drama instead.

Posted July 16, 2014
Do not send your child to Bowerman. It has a population that will not be healthy for any child.

Posted May 08, 2014
was ok with kindergarten and loved the teacher but after my daughter was in 1st grade I am ready to leave this school behind for good. One of the worst faculty I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. They are seriously a very clueless school and don't really care about their students. My daughter's teacher called me at work and said my daughter was getting on her nerves and being ridiculous because my daughter was upset and had been crying. that is absolutely outrageous and I am extremely happy to be out of that schools boundary

Bowerman Elementary School 5

Posted August 08, 2013
BOWERMAN IS THE BEST ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IN SPS!! The teachers are very caring and spontaneous!! All 3 of my kids went and didn't EVER have problems with anything! Principal Leadership is sorta slim. But I ABSOULTLY LOOVVEE BOWERMAN Elementary! I RECCOMEND THIS SCHOOL TO EVERY ONE!!!!!

Bowerman Elementary School 5

Posted August 27, 2009
Bowerman`s has a great special needs class ,they are really good teachers and should be proud of themselves

Bowerman Elementary School
2148 North Douglas, Springfield, MO  65803
Last modified Bowerman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bowerman Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top