Springfield, MO

Campbell Elementary School 5

Posted September 08, 2006
Campbell is a great school. I have had three children attend and my fourth next year. I am looking forward to seeing him learn as much from the teachers there as my other three have. All of my older children are above their age level on reading thanks to campbell and their great teachers. They treat our children like family and that is a good feeling.

Campbell Elementary School 5

Posted January 21, 2006
I feel Campbell is a wonderful school. My children are no longer in Campbell's district and we have had the transferred so they can continue thier education at Campbell. The principal and all of it's teachers are very actively involved with the children. They not only teach academics, but life values. They seem to be focused on positive reinforcement. The principal often has children in his office to celebrate thier accomplishments. My children are gifted and the teachers give them the advanced work that they need, not just grade level work. I would, and have recommend this school to others.

Campbell Elementary School 1

Posted January 25, 2005
they bring in people to observer our children without our letting the parents know of it before hand. Is this what we want our schools doing.

Campbell Elementary School
506 South Grant, Springfield, MO  65806
Last modified Campbell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Campbell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top