Springfield, MO

Cowden Elementary School 2

Posted August 13, 2013
My daughter went hear and I did not like the principal in 2012 school year, Mrs. Norman seemed to act like she was better than those around her... She acted like a drill sergeant!

Posted February 26, 2013
I would recommend this school for any parent to bring their children to. The principal knows our entire family and speaks to us everytime she sees us. The staff takes their time to really get to know you and your child!

Posted September 15, 2012
Was a student, during.. I don't really remember the year. Was the last school I enjoyed going to school at. Still got the song stuck in my head.. Least, parts of it.

Cowden Elementary School 3

Posted September 28, 2010
My child has attended Cowden for 4 years, I have always had a great experience with the teachers. the new principal is not as nice. As with any school, your child will do better if you stay involved.

Posted August 02, 2004
- a former student

Cowden Elementary School 0

Posted March 17, 2004
I am a parent in Cowden. I do have concerns with the MAP math results-22%. It is the lowest percent. What is Disney-72% and the other schools that are scoring much higher, doing differently?

Posted November 03, 2003
I have very good feeling about Cowden Elementary School. The teachers were caring and loving of the students. The parents were great to know and work with.

Cowden Elementary School
2927 South Kimbrough, Springfield, MO  65807
Last modified Cowden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cowden Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top