Bad
Good

This is my childs second year at Fremont. The first year I loved this school, I loved the small atmosphere and his teacher, however this year I am not impressed. I have heard teachers yell at their students (to me this is unacceptable). There is a new princaple whom seems to be real nice and involved, but their have been 3 teachers that I have witnessed talking down to children. I do not believe that I will have my child attending Fremont next year unless there is some serious improvements.

Fremont has had teachers who honestly care about their students and take the time with learning disabled kids to help them progress. Thank you Fremont Elementary and Lauren's former teachers!!!

My child has gone to school here for four years with a 95 - 100 % attendance rate she is also an A- B honor roll student. I like the small school feel but I hate the pressure they put on the kids when they are absent. Also I do not agree with the fact that the Principal gives better rewards for showing up every day then she does great grades. I must also say that although I have always been on her good side The Principal here is a difficult woman. I know all this may seem negative but If you have a good kid who shows up to school every day this is a nice school as long as you keep on the principals good side..

Last modified Fremont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.