Springfield, MO

Fremont Elementary School 2

Posted January 10, 2013
This is my childs second year at Fremont. The first year I loved this school, I loved the small atmosphere and his teacher, however this year I am not impressed. I have heard teachers yell at their students (to me this is unacceptable). There is a new princaple whom seems to be real nice and involved, but their have been 3 teachers that I have witnessed talking down to children. I do not believe that I will have my child attending Fremont next year unless there is some serious improvements.

Fremont Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Fremont has had teachers who honestly care about their students and take the time with learning disabled kids to help them progress. Thank you Fremont Elementary and Lauren's former teachers!!!

Fremont Elementary School 3

Posted July 09, 2009
My child has gone to school here for four years with a 95 - 100 % attendance rate she is also an A- B honor roll student. I like the small school feel but I hate the pressure they put on the kids when they are absent. Also I do not agree with the fact that the Principal gives better rewards for showing up every day then she does great grades. I must also say that although I have always been on her good side The Principal here is a difficult woman. I know all this may seem negative but If you have a good kid who shows up to school every day this is a nice school as long as you keep on the principals good side..

Fremont Elementary School 1

Posted March 13, 2009

Fremont Elementary School 4

Posted June 15, 2006
I also have 2 children at this school and have been involved for 4 years. Both children have had more great than not so great teachers. The principal has always been willing to work with me and give me her time. I really enjoy the small school atmosphere and diversity of this school. My only complaint is we could use more parent involvement.

Fremont Elementary School 4

Posted November 28, 2005
I have two children at this school. My older child has not had a good exsperience with his teacher. She is unwilling to belive there might be another way of doing things other than her way. My younger child has had a great exsperience, this childs teacher is compationate and willing to help my child. The older childs teacher is an older teacher and set in her ways and she only deals with things her way. The younger teacher is alot more open to ideas. I have been told there is not time for my child since some classes have alot of students. I have not meet with the principal yet, however she appears to be the kind of woman that you want on your side and do not want to be on her bad side.

Fremont Elementary School
2814 North Fremont, Springfield, MO  65803
Last modified Fremont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fremont Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top