Bad
Good

Posted August 24, 2013
Great staff! Love the communication they have with the parents. My kids love this school.

Hickory Hills Elementary School 4

Posted October 16, 2011
We transferred our son to Hickory Hills, 1st Grade, from a private school in town and he is performing much better this year. Unfortunately a large percentage of the curriculum is review for him, but I would expect that coming from a private to a public education. I am impressed with the teacher and her ability to work with the children at the level they are at with regard to reading. I have never heard anyone, of the many parents I've spoken to, say a bad word about the school. I would recommend this school.

Posted March 18, 2010
We have been at this school through 3 kids and it has been a wonderful school

Posted January 05, 2006
I moved back from Kansas City because I knew that Hickory Hills would be a better place for the educational growth of my boys. I currently have a fifth grader and a second grader at HH and I am thrilled with the personalized attention and programs they receive. They are growing academically and I have appreciated the support of the staff in helping my fifth grader stay current while attending Wings (gifted program) on Mondays. The parent involvement is exceptional. As a working single mom, it is nice to know that there are a lot of encouraging parents around the school helping each day even though I cant right now. I am thankful for Hickory Hills and look forward to my last child being there for Kindergarten next year!

Posted July 02, 2004
We'll have a 3rd grader and a 4th grader in HH Elementary School this year. I can't say enough about the teachers and principals. Teacher turnover is very low. Reading levels are high and so are test scores measured nationally. Parent involvement is very high and the bond issue was widely supported in this district. Traffic around the school is a snarl in the morning but what school isn't? No complaints.

Hickory Hills Elementary School
3429 East Trafficway, Springfield, MO  65802
Last modified Hickory Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.