Bad
Good

We moved here in April of 2015 from New Jersey and I am amazed and extremely happy with Holland Elementary!!!! Coming from such a populated area where the classrooms were over crowded its very comforting that our son and one day daughter gets the education and certain attention he/she needs/will need. Our son can move at his own pace without any pressure. The principal and teachers are amazing!!!! I would give this school a higher rating if I could!!!

Our son attended Holland and with the exception of one teacher he loved it. Nicole Kimbrough is one of the most outstanding and protective principals we have ever known. The staff is polite and friendly to students and parents. A awesome school for any student and parent.

My daughter attends Hollands Deaf and Hard of Hearing program and I could not be happier with an elementary school. Everyone right up to the principal has her best interest at heart. We are not in Holland's area but it is well worth bus trips and drives across town. I can not believe everything my daughter has learned in Kindergarten. Children are worked with at their particular level. The principal Ms. Kimbrough is outstanding. I think she may know every child's name in her school. I would recommend this school to anyone.

I love this school with all my heart. Nicole Kimbrough is an excellent principal. She is good natured and fair. The office sectretary, Michelle Peak, is always a delight and the school nurse, Sharon is helpful and pleasant. All the teachers are an asset to R12. I have adopted 4 grandchildren and without the help of these wonderful educators and staff, I would be lost. They have helped me more than they know. Bravo to Holland!!

I have had children in Holland for 5 years now. When we moved to the area I knew little about it. The first year was a little rough and felt no real connection to the school and the teacher never bothered to learn my sons name and he often came home with the wrong kids paperwork. Since that teacher has retired and also the Principal. Under the New Principal I feel connected to our school family and are often at the school with evening activities getting to know the other families. We do feel like it is a family. Teachers are great and caring.

Holland has some excellent teachers. The other excellent teachers have retired or other positions have conveniently become available. The principal does not have the students best interest at heart. Support staff are rude. Holland only will allow you to look in if you demand to do so.

Holland is a great school with growing potential. However, it is going through a rocky period with a new principal and some miscommunication with staff. There are some great teachers in this school that have shaped my childs elementary experience. I am very thankful for them. I have faith that Holland will settle in and return to a top notch school.

Last modified Holland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.