Springfield, MO

Holland Elementary School 2

Posted April 11, 2014
My daughter attends Hollands Deaf and Hard of Hearing program and I could not be happier with an elementary school. Everyone right up to the principal has her best interest at heart. We are not in Holland's area but it is well worth bus trips and drives across town. I can not believe everything my daughter has learned in Kindergarten. Children are worked with at their particular level. The principal Ms. Kimbrough is outstanding. I think she may know every child's name in her school. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted May 15, 2013
I love this school with all my heart. Nicole Kimbrough is an excellent principal. She is good natured and fair. The office sectretary, Michelle Peak, is always a delight and the school nurse, Sharon is helpful and pleasant. All the teachers are an asset to R12. I have adopted 4 grandchildren and without the help of these wonderful educators and staff, I would be lost. They have helped me more than they know. Bravo to Holland!!

Posted September 29, 2012
I have had children in Holland for 5 years now. When we moved to the area I knew little about it. The first year was a little rough and felt no real connection to the school and the teacher never bothered to learn my sons name and he often came home with the wrong kids paperwork. Since that teacher has retired and also the Principal. Under the New Principal I feel connected to our school family and are often at the school with evening activities getting to know the other families. We do feel like it is a family. Teachers are great and caring.

Holland Elementary School 2

Posted July 05, 2012
Holland has some excellent teachers. The other excellent teachers have retired or other positions have conveniently become available. The principal does not have the students best interest at heart. Support staff are rude. Holland only will allow you to look in if you demand to do so.

Posted April 23, 2010

Holland Elementary School 4

Posted July 28, 2008
Holland is a great school with growing potential. However, it is going through a rocky period with a new principal and some miscommunication with staff. There are some great teachers in this school that have shaped my childs elementary experience. I am very thankful for them. I have faith that Holland will settle in and return to a top notch school.

Holland Elementary School
2403 South Holland, Springfield, MO  65804
Last modified Holland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top