Bad
Good

My third child joined the Jarrett Middle School experience this year. So far, we have found the teachers and the administration enthusiastic and welcoming. The sixth grade teachers are wonderful and the music teacher is incredibly inspiring. They have all embraced innovation to improve learning and we could not be more pleased.

I have hade child in attendance at this school for the last 9 years when my oldest started it was great Dr. King Mr. Shriner and Ms Amy as well as the core teachers and they were AWESOME 2 years ago Mr Shriner left and this year ms Amy The competency and friendliness of the office staff is so poor at best now. the contact I have hade W/ teaching staff is about 50/50 I wish it wasn't too late in the year for a transfer. As a parent of 1 sps graduate and 4 current student in 2 different high schools and 2 different middle schools I would Seriously consider homeschooling before sending your child or children this year as The Quality of this school has digressed so much

I loved this school !! I went here all three years and its awesome . Some of the teachers are great while others are mediocre. I don't know it may suck in the coming years with the many changes they are forcing upon Jarrett students and staff.

Jarrett is a great school with great teachers and staff! This is one of the best schools I've been to!!! Cant wait for this school year to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely love Jarrett. They have excellent teachers that really care about kids and teaching. They make it fun and easy to learn. I am new this year at Jarrett, and I couldn't be any happier with how it is going. There are no cliques, and mostly drama-free. It is very diverse and everyone is aways in a positive environment. I couldn't have picked a better school to go to. If you are considering having a child going to Jarrett, I just want to let you know that this is the best middle school in the city.

Last modified Jarrett Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.