Springfield, MO

Jarrett Middle School 4

Posted August 29, 2014
My third child joined the Jarrett Middle School experience this year. So far, we have found the teachers and the administration enthusiastic and welcoming. The sixth grade teachers are wonderful and the music teacher is incredibly inspiring. They have all embraced innovation to improve learning and we could not be more pleased.

Jarrett Middle School 1

Posted August 28, 2014
I have hade child in attendance at this school for the last 9 years when my oldest started it was great Dr. King Mr. Shriner and Ms Amy as well as the core teachers and they were AWESOME 2 years ago Mr Shriner left and this year ms Amy The competency and friendliness of the office staff is so poor at best now. the contact I have hade W/ teaching staff is about 50/50 I wish it wasn't too late in the year for a transfer. As a parent of 1 sps graduate and 4 current student in 2 different high schools and 2 different middle schools I would Seriously consider homeschooling before sending your child or children this year as The Quality of this school has digressed so much

Posted January 20, 2014
I loved this school !! I went here all three years and its awesome . Some of the teachers are great while others are mediocre. I don't know it may suck in the coming years with the many changes they are forcing upon Jarrett students and staff.

Posted October 10, 2009
I absolutely love Jarrett. They have excellent teachers that really care about kids and teaching. They make it fun and easy to learn. I am new this year at Jarrett, and I couldn't be any happier with how it is going. There are no cliques, and mostly drama-free. It is very diverse and everyone is aways in a positive environment. I couldn't have picked a better school to go to. If you are considering having a child going to Jarrett, I just want to let you know that this is the best middle school in the city.

Posted May 08, 2009

Jarrett Middle School 4

Posted April 12, 2005
Quality of academic programs. Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities : My son has been attending this school for a year now and I am very pleased with the teachers and their curriculum. My son has also been pleased with this school and really loves the teachers.

Jarrett Middle School
840 South Jefferson, Springfield, MO  65806
Last modified Jarrett Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jarrett Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top